Knowing you

vote

comment

and fan

SOOOOO sorry for uploading late i didnt mean too its just that i went out of town with my friends and tottally forgot to update you'll about that but now im back and will be uploading daily till nov 11th and then i'll tell you'll the prob. till then enjoy quick daily uploads :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotts p.o.v

I went upstairs to change my black vest into a white one. I opened the closet,  quickly removed my black vest and put on my white one and shut the door and ran down the stairs.

“Eliey?” I called out searching for her in the hall, but she wasn’t there.

I guessed she was still standing outside and so I walked out to see her sitting on the porch and playing with Max.

“Play times over, time to practice” I smiled at her and she immediately stood up and walked to the open grounds to practice.

“Hello” A sly voice spoke and I twisted my head around to see Jessica standing on one of the pillars that supported the roof over the porch.

“Hi” I sighed kissing her cheeks on purpose and indicating she sit down.

“Aren’t you going to ask what are you doing here?” She smiled crossing her legs on the chair and waving out to Eliey.

“Nope” I answered her and bent down to grab a loose rope always hidden under my porch.

“Why not” she said looking at me now and twinkling her pretty eyes.

“Because I know you are messing with my head and you are up to some shit that I’m not ready to face yet”

“Oh good, Eliey hasn’t told you yet good good.”

“I see you both have gotten pretty close without me” I squeezed my eyes at her.

“Trust me, it’s nothing like that, but as your cousin let me tell you. I like her” she winked her long lashes and then prepared herself for some entertainment.

“I so want to kill you Jess” I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards Eliey.

“So what are we doing today? Tying a rope around someone’s neck?” Eliey grinned.

“No, just your usual mental exercises of moving the rope up and down”

“Alright great, and I have to leave early today” she said shoving her hands in her jeans.

“Why?” I asked preparing the rope in a spiral shape on the ground.

“Um… I have to… go for a movie with my aunt and uncle” she smiled.

“Good” Is all I could reply back. Sure I was feeling disheartened when I heard she had to leave early but well she had family duties and all I had was an annoying cousin sister.

“Okay, so what do I have to do?” Eliey asked me staring at the spiralled rope on the ground.

“You have to move it exactly the way it is places on the floor without changing its shape.” I told her.

“Could you do it once and then I could follow?” she asked sweetly.

“Ah okay” I groaned and the lifted my palm ahead of me and began imagining the rope to rise in the spiral I had set. Slowly the rope followed accordingly and it rose above us in the shape I had set it too and then I decided to put it down……