Moonlight

Yes, so i shall appologise again, I'm sorry i took almost so long to upload. I had gone to Hongkong :D disneyland and Macau. whoohh and had super duper fun and once i came back i needed time to settle back in. But now i'm seriously going no where, college and etc etc so i'll be regular. i wrote this short chapter so u'll dont get dissconnected from my book coz of a late upload so enjoy and i'll upload next chapter soon which is an important chapter. Very imp serious chapter.

vote

comment

fan :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

That night, in my bed, I felt incomplete without Scott next to me. I lay in my bed tossing and turning, sometimes staring at the moonlight that enticed my room completely.

“Scott” I sighed and suddenly the moonlight was covered up by a shadow of a person.

I got up and ran towards the window pushing it open and Scott walked in.

“Oh my god!” I shouted pulling my loose hair behind my ears and wondering what was he doing here so late in the night?

“Can I um.. come in?” He asked, although he knew he already was in.

“Sure” I sighed turning around and walking towards my bed.

“I umm was …erm… missing you” He sighed walking behind me.

“Me too” I sat over my bed and put my hand next to the empty side. “Come sleep with me” I smiled and patted the empty space anxiously.

“I was planning on doing exactly that, even if you wouldn’t have asked me to do” He grinned sexily and slowly made his way into my bed and slept next to me.

I turned around towards my side to face him but before I could comfortably position myself he pulled me absolutely close to him with just one arm.

“Hmm you’re really strong when you want to be” I joked touching his chiselled jaw line, which made him smile.

“Your beautiful under the moonlight” He spoke softly which made me stare at his lips and then into his black eyes.

I smiled at his words and felt a little flushed at the way he stared at me.

“Don’t look stare at me so much” I blushed trying to look away.

“I really can’t help myself, I’ve been urging to do it since a long time, you know, stare at you while you’re in my arms all flustered and red” He joked laughing so handsomely.

“I don’t like it when you stare” I told him looking into his eyes again feeling really shy.

“Why?” he asked playing along with my shyness.

“Because when a perfect guy like you stares at a girl so intensely he will start seeing her flaws” I answered biting my lips back, holding back how stupid my words were when I said them out aloud.

“You are the most adorably cutest person I have seen in my life, Eliey” He laughed and then he said, “Come here”

I bent a little towards him and Scott quickly filled the empty space between us.

He quickly held my palm that was tracing his jawline and held it his hand tightly; locking our finger sensually together, and then he grasped my lips with his and deepened the kiss, making me moan aloud.

We kissed for hours satisfied with the feeling of doing nothing more and once we got tired we both fell asleep hand in hand smiling at each other and yes, spooning.

….

Next morning.

“Miss Colby?”

Knock, knock, knock

“Miss Colby, there is someone at the door for you.”

Knock, knock, knock

“Please wake up Miss Colby” The early morning voice of my butler woke me up.

My eyes lazily flickered open, as I tossed myself out of my bed and rubbed my eyes like a fourteen year old girl, happy for having the most pleasant sleep in years. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly since I felt lazy to put on my robe and jutting my head out to hear the un - waitable news, Hop had for me.

“Yes Hop” I answered yawning at his face and apologising for doing so and then repeating the cycle again.

“There is this man who is waiting for you downstairs, his name is Zack, if I’m not wrong, he wants to meet you” Hop answered curiously.

“What? Who’s Zac – OH MY GOD, UMM Tell him to wait in our sitting room I’ll be right down” I told Hop and sadly shut the door quickly over his face before he asked any questions.

I turned around to see a very sleepy, most incredibly hot, sexy, Scott on my bed, his right hand was resting over my side of the bed and his left over his eyes. My blanket beautiful hid waist and parts I shouldn’t mention how tempting they look in the morning, revealing his legs covered in hot blue, figure hugging jeans  spread and placed softly over my sheets.

OH my god I wasn’t dreaming! He was still there! Last night happened, everything happened and the other guy I probably kissed was downstairs waiting for me. I really didn’t know what to say and secondly I was glad I had barely opened the door when Hop knocked. If Hop or my aunt knew a boy was sleeping with me all night I would have been baked and to be eaten for breakfast this morning.

“Scott” I whispered, so softly hoping this could wake him up.

“Scott!” I shouted again a little louder.

That wasn’t working. He lay dead on my bed and I had no clue how to wake him up.

I slowly walked towards the bed, around, towards his side, and poked him.

“Scott wake up”

He didn’t.

“SCOTT!”  I screamed in his ears and suddenly he got up in a shock or rush I didn’t know what but he was finally awake.

“You slept the entire night with me” I whispered nervously not believing the miracle that happened at night.

“Why are you whispering?” Scott asked, yawning like I was a few minutes ago with Hop.

“You have to leave right now! My aunt and uncle will murder me if they knew you were here. You have got to LEAVE!” I shouted pointing towards the window.

“OH” he sighed getting up slowly and lazily not really walking where I was pointing at.

“HURRY!” I whispered loudly.

“I don’t get it, what’s the hurry?” Scott asked as I pushed him harder towards the window.

“Um. It’s my time to wake up. Just leave now!” I demanded and opened the window.

He was so sleepy he could barely use his head to help him flow out of the window and many a time he almost killed himself by dropping his concentration and falling faster than he was suppose too.

“Bye” he waved as he stumbled to the ground and started walking towards the woods, still in his sleep.

I shut my window, took a minute to breathe and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and run down the stairs, hoping this would be easy, breaking up or maybe explaining myself to Zack or whatever it is he had come for to my home.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon :P