The heart

Elieys .p.o.v

It is really sick sometimes the way the world functions. People don’t care anymore. If they can misuse the materialistic things that we share with them they handle them badly. Then how do you trust they are capable of taking care of your heart? It’s much more than just a materialistic thing, it’s an emotion, it’s like a delicate part of us and if others can misuse it, the power that delicate thing provides to us can be used for bad things, things that can benefit others and not us. We just get used and thrown away and I will never let that happen to me. Never.

I was once again in the hotel room. I was with a person with familiar eyes, those brown eyes that reminded me of Keith. I didn’t know what the dream was trying to show me but Keith was everywhere in it… It didn’t feel good sitting next to this man on his bed half naked and manipulating his mind.

It was the same dream I had a few days ago where I’m trying to please this man by manipulating his mind and during the process of it, I hear footsteps and a loud bang, which I guess the door had made when it crashed through the living room of the suite we were in and then, Scott appearing from nowhere coming to stop me from doing something very wrong.

It was getting very complicated and I tried manipulating the dream I was having but my mind only let me linger to the places it wanted me to go.

I guess I just had to let it go, let whatever was going to happen to me, happen.

I woke up after a while tired and let the day go on as usual. I took James and Dia around the town, showed them everything I had seen out here and while returning home I passed Scott’s house, I couldn’t help but stare at his place hoping to see him but I couldn’t find him around.

We returned home that evening hoping to get Dia ready for the date. While she showered I sat down with a piece of paper and a pen and started to write,

Dear Zack,

                Everything we have had was wonderful but I am in love with Scott. You need to understand I can’t be nothing more than friends with you. You are a wonderful person and you deserve better and I hope you find what you are looking out for. Please forgive me.

                                                                                                                                                                Love, Eliey.

“Does it look good?” Dia called out from behind and I swung my chair around to take a look.

 She looked beautiful.

It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

It was a light pink short dress with long sleeves. It had a silver belt at the collar and the dress narrowed down to her waist tightening around it and flowed down to stop at few inches before her knees.

“I love your ass in that” I smiled at her and she started to laugh too.

“Ya I know, if he doesn’t like my face at least he’ll like my butt” she joked.

“Dia your beautiful, he will love your face” I rolled my eyes.

She put on a pair of silver dot earrings and silver shoes and let her hair fall wavyly around her shoulders.

“Perfect” I smiled and handed her my note which she placed inside her purse.

I texted Zack, asking him the place where to meet him and he replied “Meet me the last place you saw me at 8”