Things aren't always what they seem

Well okay it’s been ages since I have written but here you go finally. Now I shall be regular since most of my problems are over and I’m going to be at home :D so enjoy

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey’s p.o.v

“I love you too” he whispered back. The beautiful body bronze and strong laid his chest over my naked one, the cold feeling quickly disappearing with the warmth that radiated from his body. His lips showered over my neck.

Gently he made my entire body excited for him. I wanted him so bad. I couldn’t wait.

“Please just do it” I whispered.

“Not yet” he whispered over my neck. He slipped his hands from my stomach to my arms and into my palms, locking his fingers in mine.

“Please” I begged him as I could feel his warmth between my legs, trying to control with difficulty.

“Do you know how powerful it will be if we do it. Do you know how dangerous it can get? I possess my father’s powers to absorb you. I don’t want to hurt you.” He searched my eyes sadly.

“You won’t hurt me” I replied.

“What if I do?”

“You won’t” I looked into his beautiful black eyes. He was mine and it made me so happy to have him. His reds lips hanging wet for me to kiss, his skin for my hands to feel, my heart for his taking.

“Eliey?” I heard an an odd voice call out.

“Eliey wake up.” I heard a whisper.

I open my eyes to see aunt Anne next to my bed.

“Hey” I managed to choke out . I was surprised I was back to my room. I mean wasn’t I just with Scott discovering things about myself?

I thought I was at his place.

“You look stressed” she said worriedly.

“No” I shoved her hands away from my forehead, “I am fine”

“You’re not behaving like yourself” She frowned.

“That’s because I am not the same!” I shouted.

“I need to get out for today. I’ll be back soon” I smiled hoping she understood and ran for the wash room.

I had a quick bath and wore my black tee with a red skirt and my favourite ballerina’s.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house and quickly found the secret route through which Scott had got me home last time. I quickly walked to his place and found the house empty. Only max was sitting at the porch.

“Hey Max” I patted the little doggy and he barked with joy.

“Where do you think has Scott gone?” I asked him hoping the dog would know something.

“Bow BOW BOOOWWW” the smart dog jumped up and down and started to trot inside the house. I entered it and followed him as he guided me into the kitchen.

He scratched under the table and I looked around it to find a yellow note.

GONE TO THE MARKET.  WILL BE BACK SOON.

“Thanks Max” I patted him and quickly kissed his scratchy hair and ran out of Scotts house and headed for the market. I probably felt like I knew exactly where he was.

My heart felt beaty without him. My palms were sweating and my hair dangled emptily in the air. The sun was strong today and I really felt so anxious in my heart.