Discoveries

Elieys p.o.v

His eyes lit up on fire.

It was something I had never seen before; his body was so smooth and hard.

Tough skin yet silky to feel. Toned muscles and tanned skin. Six pack abs and a perfect, tummy hole. His sleek body’s shape curving down to his pants making me sweat to watch more.

“What you looking at?” He asked and my eyes flickered to his perfect smile, white teeth in a straight line and beautiful brown eyes.

“Nothing” I whispered staring at him.

Suddenly his grin faded and he approached me holding me against his hard framed body. He stared at me like he owned me and started to push my fumbling hair away from my face. He looked deep into my eyes and searched for an answer and then dragged his gaze to my lips.

Soft and scrunchious to him, he softly lays his red lips over mine and kissed me gently.

I couldn’t help but moan with every teasing and caring kiss he gave me. The tingly feeling near my tummy never stopped and I couldn’t get enough.

He stopped half way and looked back for an answer. “Don’t stop” I pleaded.

“I have too, Eliey” He smiled so beautifully.

“OH MY GOD!” I sighed suddenly waking up next to James. “What the hell was that!!” I gasped, catching hold of my neck and looked around the car that I had apparently fallen asleep in, to find some water.

The car felt so tiny when three drunk people slept in it. There were clothes everywhere. Sweat shirts and a few bottles of beer here and there. I searched around to find my slippers and finally found them under James’s ass. I pulled them out and slipped my feet in them. I dragged my ass to the door opening it carefully and jumped out of it.

The cold wind pulled around me. I decided to go for a small walk. I wasn’t able to recollect where we were but the car was parked in between a road that lay empty ahead of us. Everything seemed so dark.  I kept walking and looking forward. I saw a group of buildings nearby, I guess it was a neighbourhood. I smiled at the sweet setting. All the buildings were opposite each other. There was still neatly done white fencing around each house. I could make out it was an old neighbourhood that was improved infrastructure, hiding the actual age of the place.

I shoved my hands in my shorts and felt like stopping in front of a house that had a pretty big window on the first floor and it faced another house right opposite it. I then turned my head around to stare at the opposite house and saw it had a secret terrace attached to it above the room on the top floor.

“Who is he” A voice whispered by.

“What?” I asked turning around but didn’t see anything.

“Miss Colby?” The voice repeated.

I turned back to the huge window house and saw a figure standing on the window.

I kept looking and realized it was a girl my age.

She put her fingers on the window silk staring at the house opposite hers. I squeezed my eyes to take a better look and saw she had beautiful long red hair. She looked as empty as the house she stared at, opposite.

I felt a weirdly cold in my palms and feet and before I knew it I was the girl staring outside the window. It was raining and a cute boy with his mother was unpacking a car filled with lamps and other house materials. I guess they were shifting in the house opposite. The boy took one look at me and I felt my cheeks blush and turned away.

The room I was standing in was beautiful. Pink walls and the floor soft and cosy to walk on with the white fur under it.

I felt really cold so I opened my cupboard and wore a blue jacket over my top but it didn’t help. I walked over to the hanging mirror in the wash room and had the shock of my life.

The girl with the red hair and brown eyes smiled softly at me in the mirror, she weirdly made the same moments as me.

“Shit” I shouted and the girl in the mirror spoke.

I turned to see my hair was red and the girl in the mirror was me.

“WHOAH FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!” I started to scream and the entire place started to retreat in front of me. I felt like I stood in the same place but the house and the room and entire place revolved around me and before I knew it I was back to the place I was standing before.

“What is this place!!” I shouted looking back at the place where I had seen the girl and saw no one there now.

Freaked out a little, I turned around and started to walk away. “Holy fuck man. How did I become that girl. What  is seriously fucking happening??!”

“There you are!!” I heard James call out ahead of me.

“Yea. Let’s leave please” I sighed and ran behind him and into his car.

James started the engine and started to steer the wheel back to the direction where home was.

We put on some loud music for distraction and I continued to stare out of the window.

James slowly slipped his hand over mine and I jerked and looked at him. “Whatever it is that is troubling you. It will be fine I promise” he smiled.

“Thanks Babe” I smiled at him back.

He took a round near my neighbourhood and stopped the car outside a pretty white house.

I opened the door and kissed James goodbye.

I opened the tiny black gate in front of me, shutting it behind me and walked ahead to enter the house.

Slowly and quietly I opened the creaky old white door and entered, tip toeing myself in my room.

“MISS ELIEY!” An aged voice screeched.

“Aunt Anne I can explain!” I closed my eyes and turned around.

“No you can’t” She said.

“Could I try?” I smiled weirdly.

“AH just go to your room” she sighed annoyed and tired of me.

I ran up to my room and crashed over my bed. I stared up at the ceiling that was covered with quotes on hope. One of it read ‘Don’t give up, you’ll find your way out in life’.

That quote always made me laugh, “Hahaa I hope so” I smiled and shut my eyes to get some sleep for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter coming up soon :)