Who am I?

Oh well sorry for the late upload. I wasnt feeling too good but I did it now so I hope you guys like it.

vote

comment

FAN!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Eliey’s p.o.v

 I rang the bell and Hop opened the door with full enthusiasm.

“Hey Miss Colby…err Eliey” he giggled.

“Hi Hop!” I smiled and entered the hallway.

“Miss Anne wants to see you” he told me nervously fidgeted with his fingers as he followed me to my room.

“Tell her I will be right down in a while” I smiled.

“Alright” he nodded and left.

I walked into my bathroom and took off my clothes to go ahead for a nice shower when my cell phone rang outside in my purse.

“Ah” I sighed and quickly wrapped a towel around my body and walked outside to open my purse and pull out my cell phone.

It was James.

My body froze for a second but then I quickly picked it up.

“Hello?” his voice smoothly found a way through his lips.

“Hi” I answered back softly.

“How is-s it going?” he asked gently.

“It’s going good, how are you?” I spilt the question out.

“I’m um.. recovering I guess. I miss you” he said.

“James…” I sighed.

“I know I shouldn’t say it but I do miss you. Are you safe? Are you having a good time there?”

“Yea, trying to fit in and relax, I think I’m much closer to finding out who I am than I was before” I answered him back.

“Well that’s good isn’t it? When will you be coming back?” He voice cheered up.

“James… ah I said I’m closer to finding out who I am, I didn’t say I found it out already” I rolled my eyes in frustration not knowing how to get it through his thick head that I was not going back home again.

“Alright alright, when you do realize who you are tell me I’ll be waiting.”

“Goodbye James” I sternly replied not wanting to talk anymore.

“Goodbye” he sighed in utter defeat and hug up the call.

I walked back into the bathroom and took off my towel entering the hot shower.

The warm water trickled and massaged my back and shoulders giving me relief from all the stress I felt inside my mind.

It felt amazing and I didn’t even realize when the time passed by. After a good long shower I started to wish my towel came swinging in by itself and get wrapped around my body automatically as I had the powers to do so.

To have some fun I closed my eyes and imagined the towel lift on it’s own out of the silver towel handle and move its way near the shower, wishing the shower curtain opened up and then I heard a noise.

I quickly opened my eyes and my heart almost jumped to my mouth when I saw that the shower curtain was sliding open by itself and the towel  I was imagining was hanging in thin air right in front of me.

To test if it was me moving the towel I continued the thought process of imagining towel being wrapped around my body and it was doing just so.

Shocked, I walked out of the bathroom with my haunted towel around me and sat on my bed blankly not believing what I saw.

Without realizing how long I sat their staring at the wall I heard a knock on my door.

“Co- come in” I hesitated and then spoke it out.

“Hey Eliey, your aunt and uncle are calling you downstairs for dinner” Hop said and the turned around and walked away.

Absent mindedly I walked to my closet removed a pair of jeans and a white top and walked out of my room.

I entered the huge dining hall and sat in an empty seat next to my aunts and smiled at her non - chantingly not believing what I just did by myself.

“So” she spoke, “How was your day?”

“Good I think” I replied back starting to sip the soup that was put in front of me.

“Made any new friends?” She asked.

“Ya I think so” I smiled up at her.

“Good good. Are you liking the place?” he interrogated again.

“Yes I do” I replied.

“Do you feel closer to finding out who are than before?” She asked again worriedly.

“Enough Anne. Give her some space” Uncle Raiddy nodded understandingly at me as if he understood what I was going through.

My eyebrow’s joined together in trying to understand how uncle Raiddy was so understanding and how he perfectly knew what I was thinking. It was as if he could read my mind like a open book.

After a good dinner I walked up the stairs and entered my room and lied down on my bed.

I didn’t know how would I get some sleep I really didn’t feel like it at all. I lied there looking at the ceiling wondering should I discuss this with my uncle and aunt or should I just keep it a secret and try finding out by myself what was going on with me but I wasn’t very sure of the answer.

I guess telling them about this would be stupid since they would think I’m just hallucinating and then they would just try sending me away to a home where they might want to heal me.

No way. It’s so easy to lock up a kid who has no parents and claim that the child has turned delinquent and try chaining me up and changing the way I look at life and everything around me. I’d rather lie and test it out myself what was going on with me than tell my uncle and aunt about it.

I got out of bed and quickly grabbed my purse hoping I would find a nearby café to do some research on the words Scott had mentioned earlier before.

Viodeam… Psydeam…Touchglazzer or something like that ah, I really needed to research these weird names.

I quickly opened my room’s door to see all the lights shut and then I sneaked out down to the hallway and out the door.

It was a dark night but I didn’t care.

I had found my uncle’s keys to the car near the entrance and so I decided to steal his car just for a few hours before he could even realize it.

I started the engine and drove off to the nearest café which wasn’t as near as I thought it would be. Shit.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon. Im glad Coltheg has added this book to his library. :D hope many of you do the same.

please comment n vote

love u'll