Revenge or Avenge?

Elieys p.o.v

He held my hand in the elevator and once we reached the second floor, we started walking in the lobby towards our room.

Scott took in deep breathes and held my hand tight, not protectively but sceptically, scared I was going to run away from him.

“Where are we going?” I asked him once again looking at him from the side.

“To my room” he smiled and finally stopped in front of the last room on that floor.

“Shouldn’t we be running away from Zack right now? Why are we going into a room?” I asked him as he made me follow him into almost the exact suite I had dreamt off.

It was a small room, with the bed facing the door… A glass wall on the side of the bed that gave a beautiful view of tall buildings and there was a glass shelf above the head of the bed. There was white furniture all around and a white door, the door the real Scott would come crashing in from.

“I need to get you in the room to keep you safe. A place where no one can find you but me” He smiled trying to reassure me I was safe but I know I wasn’t.

“Alright well, wha –

Before I could say another word, Scott crashed his lips down on mine, holding my face between his palms and pushing his tongue down my throat. This was definitely not Scott, Scott never kissed this forcefully.

He moved his hands up and down, from my waist to my chest to my neck, feeling me everywhere and his kisses were being so urgent.

I couldn’t take it anymore, his touches were disgusting me and I wasn’t a doll to play around with. My body was only for Scott and no one else and even thinking this was Keith touching me, spread chills all around my body.

I immediately closed my eyes and pushed Scott off me, which made him practically fall over the bed. With my eyes shut I swayed my hips seductively and moved towards him, bending down and revealing my breasts.

I heard a moan slip out of Scott’s lips and felt like this was working. I didn’t know if changing the things we dreamt would affect its consequences but I was not going to be butt naked in front of this man and try swaying him till I expected the real Scott to arrive.

Going with the flow, I climbed like a cat over Scott and swished my hair over his face, which made him take a deep breath since I smelt amazing. My eyes flashed open and I held my hand out to his face, staring to flow images into his head about me fondling with him and playing with his lips.

With my full concentration over seducing him and pretending to be making out I looked over to see Scott beginning to remove his clothes, he started to remove his shirt and then pants but left his underwear on, as I made him imagine I was rubbing against him.

I started to see the things he was doing to my imaginary body that was over him. He was moving his hands around my waist and hips, touching my bum and squeezing it hard, just to make sure he knew this all wasn’t fake I shouted, “More”

“I love the way you tease me baby” he moaned and I immediately knew what to say…

“It’s like you have put me in a Trans babe” I laughed sexily but I really sounded stupid.

“Hmm, show me, show me how much you want me babe” he shouted out and I started to strip a little, because my imagination was running out of things.

I removed my sweater and balanced on my knees over the bed, a few feet apart, moving my hands, shooting images of my body getting pleasure from his touch.