Who knew

Sorry this chapters short ill be writing soon tonight dont worry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey’s p.o.v

I stared hard and long into the mirror surprised to see so many changes over my face. My brown eyes had turned darker. My nose a little longer and well-shaped, my lips were round and scrumcious and my hair had grown longer – thicker and had many hidden red streaks. I looked so matured and perfect for my age. It was weird. Did this place do this to me I wondered staring at myself.

Any which ways I turned around and walked into the shower, enjoying myself thoroughly inside it.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of it happily leaving my long hair loose and letting them set over my shoulders.

I stepped out of my bathroom and into my room sitting over my bed and looking around…

“Hi” Jessica smiled seated in the corner of the room on a small wooden chair.

“Oh my god!” I shouted holding my towel and standing up in shock.

“I’m sorry I intruded but I had to tell you something important that Scott wouldn’t agree on telling you.” She smiled wearily.

“Oh my god, okay” I groaned standing stiff waiting for her to continue.

“You look beautiful but you can also wear some clothes if you want” she smiled sweetly waiting patiently in her chair.

Her eyes were so beautiful to look at, a lovely shade of green with long eye lashes, her skin so soft that delicately revealed her higher cheekbones, and she had thin beautiful lips and long black hair that were straight and twirled at the end. Her long face was so enchanting to look at. It was just amazing!

I quickly put on some cotton shorts and a long top and walked out sitting cross legged on my bed and smiled at Jessica.

“Yes you were saying” I smiled at her waiting for her to tell what was so urgent.

“I hope you won’t freak out” she hoped biting her lips and batting her eye lashes.

“I can take it” I smiled at her. What could be worse than me knowing they love each other and that they are dating.

“Well do you remember the conversation you over heard today and was wondering which girl we were talking about?” she raised her eyebrow.

“Ya but how did you know that?” I asked wondering could she read my mind?

“Well ya I can read your mind but Scott can’t because that’s the way he’s programmed to function. He can’t read the mind of the person he loves till the person he loves gives him permission to read her mind. Originally he could read your mind a little when you’ll met but now it has stopped because he um hes in love with you” she said clearing her throat and looking elsewhere.

“Wait a minute what? He loves me? What? Are you crazy!? He loves you! You’re his girlfriend!!” I shouted angry and confused.

“Actually that brings me to the conversation you over heard today. I’m his cousin sister and he wanted to lie to you about me being his girlfriend so he can keep you safe and away from himself. That idiot thinks he’s dangerous and can hurt you.” She rolled her eyes irritated.

“So you’re saying, he was hiding the fact that you are his cousin and I should not come to know about it or else I’ll know he loves and then I can have open access to him because I think I love him too?” I squeaked and then suddenly shut my mouth.

“Yeppers. It’s obvious and you’re not very good at hiding it. He knows you like him and I well, I read your mind.” she giggled getting up from her seat.

“Well that’s good news I guess” I looked confused at her.

“Yea and I got to go. I'm glad my cousin finally got someone” she smiled walking towards the window.

“Wait, where are you going?” I shouted.

“Out to meet Scott, he doesn’t know I’m here and this is our secret. When he’s ready he will tell you he likes you till then keep mum. Goodbye.” She waved and jumped out the window.

“Wait I need to know how are you’ll cousi –

Ah never mind I groaned, sloshing dead on my bed.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon