Day Out

so um this chapters short but i want to regularly uplaod so even if these things are short i'll put them up. I hope some more people ad this book on thier reading list and comment below. I'm putting up the cast that i want and you guys should ummmm comment and vote please if you'll are liking the book. Love you'll :P

njoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey’s p.o.v

“You killed Tony? Who’s Tony?” I asked puzzled waiting at the doorway.

“It’s a long story dear” Uncle Raiddy countered the argument.

“I have all day” I looked at them curiously.

“Eliey. Not now. Don’t you understand? Your aunts not in the condition to hear all of this again, go to your room now” He told me.

“But –“

“Eliey dear, there’s a time and place for everything. Don’t worry we’ll be having this discussion soon, just don’t ever hang out with that boy alright? He’s dangerous and so was his father” Aunt Anne smiled weakly and then settled down on the couch next to Uncle Raiddy.

“Fine” I sighed and turned on my heels and walked away.

I really wasn’t in the mood of going back into my room so I decided I would take a walk around the town a little to spend the rest of my afternoon.

The town was beautiful. Stony pebbled streets and well taken care of flowers surrounded the entire place. People were mostly on their cycles and scooters than cars and it was such an eco- friendly quiet place.

I had worn light blue jeans and a red halter neck top, with my shady sunglasses and strolled around the town happily.

I crossed many beautiful restaurants and small gardens. I also observed many bars were situated in the area too.

Tempted to grab a beer I entered one small bar with a wooden shack around it and settled myself at the bar.

The bartender asked me what would I like and I told him that a beer would be excellent.

After he placed a chilled beer in front of me, I twisted my chair around to take in the view of the bar.

It was a warm weather outside so the chilled winds of the a/c made me feel more comfortable. The walls were filled with cowboy paintings and the tables were roughly made booths for on-going customers.

Smiling at the lovely dim environment I turned around to catch the bartender continuously stare at me  through the corner of his eyes, as he tried wiping off an empty beer glass with a ragged napkin.

I nervously smiled and awkwardly looked away trying not to burst out laughing in awkwardness.

I took another sip of my beer and this time he was looking at me with his eyes all squeezed and eyebrows a little raised.

“Hey” I nodded giving him some courage to come and talk to me.

He put the empty glass in its place and napkin on the side and started approaching me.

He had a tall lean body with heavy biceps, his eyes were light brown and his nose hooked. His lips were broad and thick and when he smiled he looked enchantingly cute.

He scraped his short spiky black hair with his right hand that had a black ring around his thumb and stood in front of me.

“Hi” he winked, “I’m Zack”