Tell Me One Last Time

here. i cant believe i wrote this chapter over my blackberry and it turned out to be over 2000 words lol. 

I have dedicated this chapter to Lama tarabeih since she was so eager for this chapter :P

anyways i hope this chap is good enough for you'll and you guys like it :D

vote

comment

fan :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys. P.o.v

Taking a deep breathe in, I checked myself twice in the mirror. Black jeans and a loose white t - shirt looked pretty decent over me.

 I was excited. I had to admit it. I felt so happy about Scott being in my life and now there was another hot guy head over heels for me, I atleast thought so.

 I tried to breathe again. I was feeling a weird rush in my head. Like I knew something was wrong, maybe something missing. I felt unprotected without Scott, all out in the open alone.

 "Eliey" I heard my aunt call out and I ran past my bed and out the door before she started with the winning, about how its bad manners to keep a guest waiting.

I walked down the stairs slowly, feeling a little queezy maybe because I hadn't eaten yet or either I wore out all my energy over Scott.

 My footsteps began to feel heavier and I my head felt light, like a bad lightness as if it could just float off my neck.

 "ELIEY" I heard my aunts voice but it began to blurr with every word she shouted out loud.

 "Co- ming" I softly spoke out, too weak than usually would be.

My footsteps got slower and slower as I stepped over each step at a time and I didn't understand what was happening to me but a powerful feeling began crawling over my skin and crept in my head and then my vision blurred and I blacked out.

 I was tumbling in complete darkness and then I felt a pang of sharp pain over my forehead and something squeezing out of it, blood?

 "Eliey, stay away from him, a blondish, brown haired older man came in a blurred imagery in front of me.

 "Eliey baby, be careful of the one who you feel safest with" Red hair flowing like water around the woman who spoke it.

 "Mom? Dad?" I asked trying to touch the hazy figures but they vanished.

 "Don't show him what secrets you have" she whispered.

 "It’s not safe with him around" the male voice spoke.

"What is going on!" I shouted but the ghosts wouldn't listen to me.

 "What is happening!! How do I get out of this world! Who is doing this to me!!!!!!" I screamed and screamed but no one would replied.

I collapsed to the floor so irritated of everything. I wanted to use my powers but I was blocked. Maybe blocked by my own mind.

 And then the images of my parents stopped coming one after the other. Instead I felt wind over my face. It was getting cold in the dark room I was sent too. I think I felt drizzles dropping over my face and then a sharp blinding white light flashed across my face.

"What the- I breathe out and then I saw my home. My home back where I lived till I came here. It was a cloudy day. It looked familiar. I was standing in my room looking outside. I was crying. I began to recollect this day slowly now. Someone was playing mind games. Someone was repeatedly showing me the one day I regretted the most in my entire life. The day I was the reason my uncle and aunt lost their only child.... Keith. I stared vulnerably looking outside the window knowing exactly what was going to happen next.