Reflection of the Past

okay im sorry it took so long to write but here it is

vote

comment

fan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliey’s p.o.v

Uncle Raiddy and Aunt Anne packed all the necessary things and waited in the car for me to leave along with them to California. They had agreed on the fact that our family needed change and that maybe living at my parent’s farm house was a good way to figure out the unusual things that were happening with me.

I looked back sadly at the little house that stood in front of me. A place that was my home ever since my parents had died. I couldn’t believe I had forced everyone to leave it and go to a new place but I knew it was for the better.

Heartbroken I turned away and walked to the car when I saw Dia standing in the corner looking at me with dew drop eyes.

“DIA!” I shouted running to her and hugging her tightly.

She silently hugged me back and nodded with a loving smile as tears dropped from her eyes.

“Go go I know. Technology exists” she giggled and pushed me off.

As I walked towards the car I also saw James hiding in the bushes and watch me go. When I took a step towards the bush, he got up and left.

A ruffle of pain settled in my heart but I choose to ignore it and walked away. Opening the car door I sat inside it, making myself comfortable for the long drive.

Dia waved me goodbye as my Uncle began the engine and started to slowly make ourselves out of the neighbourhood.

I cried a little till we were out of the city but the rest of the way was subtle.

Hours later.

“Eliey” Aunt Anne called out shaking me awake.

“Huh” I looked at her with tired eyes. It was dark.

“We’re here” She smiled.

I straightened myself and sat up to stare at a huge home, must be atleast 2 stories high, a huge white mansion right in front of me.

“Are we staying at a hotel?” I looked up to them freaked out.

“No silly. This is your father’s grandmother’s house! I know it doesn’t look much like a farm house but this is the place where your parents probably fell in love” she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“This looks like a 100 achers!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is that?” I asked getting out of the car and moving behind my Aunt.

“This used to be an Island away from the city but your parents decided so much land was unfair to themselves so they built a tiny town around it for a certain community around their home, that’s why you might feel we are in a town and probably own the biggest property but in reality we own the entire town.” My aunt smiled as she continued walking towards the house.

“WOAH!” I mean I knew my parents were rich but this much? I had no idea!

Approaching the beautiful house I realised it wasn’t as white as it looked from a far. The walls had turned dull due to age and few wines hanging on the walls had died. As soon as we reached a huge dull glass door with a bronze frame a young fellow in a suit opened the door happily.

“Hello!” He said cheerfully.

“This is Hop, one of your dad’s favourite butlers named Bernard, his son.” She told me. He came back as soon as he was told we were coming here to live for a while. They love our family a lot and you should show the same respect back.