Behold Edward

LOL this a little chapter which is a little fun and a little twilight types but it has its own essense i hope you guys like it :P

nd hope you'll like the re casting of this story i like the cast much better now. oh and those who are reading and yes i know your readin you better vote and comment or else im not uploading tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

“So…what was that?” Zack eyed me wondering if I had lost my senses or just wanted an excuse to be with him.

“Common! You knew you were going to ask me out minutes before I jumped out of my seat to meet my friend” I smiled weakly.

“More like a crush than a friend” Zack nodded as he picked up a wet beer glass and started to wipe it clean.

“What do you mean?” I raised an eyebrow and sipped my beer irritated that men could catch me so easily when I lied.

“I mean, it is predictable that you like that guy” He continued smiling.

“Okay, maybe your right or maybe you aren’t, I don’t know the entire truth about how I feel either but anyways I’m glad you played along and didn’t ditch me while I lied my ass off” I smiled getting off the high seat and picking up my purse to leave.

“Hey!” he shouted just before I could leave the place.

“The offer for a date with me still stands strong, tell me when you’re ready and I’ll rock your world baby” he waved at me and that make me laugh all the way out.

The reality of the pain that Scott was with someone and the stupidity and naivety I had shown by thinking all along that he would be single had not even struck me once and finally now I had started coming to my sense while I walked home alone.

I looked my cell phone and checked for any sort of messages but there were none. None from Dia, none from James.

I couldn’t have felt more lonely. I started to turn away from my home and began to walk into the woods. Maybe I would practice alone. Who needed Scott. Scott is hot, Scott I love you, Scott your amazing, Scott blah, Scott bleh, Scott whatever. I think I was completely going crazy. DO these powers make me a crazy person? I really had no clue but I was just so irritated of everything.

I pushed the stupid branches away that were now growing on me. The leaves were growing deeper in the soil and the road was getting rough.

So I wonder which super power I owned out of the weird names Scott had told me. AH BLAH! Scott again, does everything new have to be associated with Scott and everything old with James? It’s like I didn’t have any period of time for myself? Maybe this was good, Scott had a gf, I could finally just do something for myself and be happy with myself. Who needs boys, not me, god I hate twilight! Ever since I read things about Edward I want men like him ahhhh which was not possible in this world.

I kept talking to myself and continued to walk deeper into a different side of the woods, it was getting a little creepy but who cared! If I could get in, I could get out.

Once I felt I had walked enough I stopped. I dropped my purse and stood still for a minute examining the area around me. I pulled my arm straight, facing my palm to a tree ahead of me.

I concentrated and took in a deep breathe. “I can do this” I sighed. I concentrated on a tiny branch in the beginning, palms straight, palms locked on the target, mind in the correct position.

“Break” I told the branch and shifted my palms like the branch was in my hand trying to crack its side.

It was working, the branch was bending. YES!! I can do it. I bent it a little more and then it broke off falling quickly to the ground.

YAYE I squeaked, now I had to try a bigger branch I told myself unsatisfied.

I steadied my hands, took in my deep breathe, concentrated. I was aiming for a bigger branch but my mind kept thinking about how I really wanted to actually try breaking the tree into half but I wasn’t ready for that, I had to break the branch but the tree looked pretty easy.

Big and fat standing in the way, no use of it just being there… like the stupid brunette, useless woman in the way of my chance of tasting those beautiful soft lips of the man I was so crazy about. How they might be making out in his bed right now.

The big branch was cracking now reflecting how badly I wanted to break it. Break her, pathetically perfect plastic dolls, useless and stupid, I hate you btich for stealing him! Scott and I are so similar we have history and you just ahhh. I was getting angrier now and I was losing my patience.

SNAP!

The thick branch fell off.

Ah I sighed quickly gaining senses and pulling my hand away. What was I thinking that was too quick and thank god nothing else had happened along.

Suddenly I heard a huge snap, something much louder than a tiny thick branch.

It looked at the main bark of the tall tree and it was titling now, TOWARDS ME!

The entire huge tree! I broke it and now it was going to crush me. I turned and tried to run as fast as I could but the tree was falling quickly, shit.

AHHHHHHHH SSSOOOCCCCTTTTT!!!! I scream hoping he could hear me.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I shouted holding my hands above my head as the tree was just inches ahead of me to break down over me……… when BAM!

I was knocked down out the way of the huge tree that had finally collapsed and I found myself being held to the ground by huge warm hands pinning me to the floor.

I turned to meet those beautiful black eyes I was dying to look into all day.

“What are you doing here?” Scott snapped!

“Hi” I sighed sarcastically and pulled myself out of his arms and stood up.

“Answer me!” He shouted.

“Practicing” I answered.

“I told you we will be doing that together!” he gridded his teeth.

“Yea I know but I don’t need your help –

“Yea right, you’d prefer to kill yourself isn’t it?” Soctt rawred.

“Why are you shouting, what the hell are you doing here if I may ask myself?” I looked confused at him, “Isnt it easier I’d die? No one needs me and I’m just a burden on everyone. I’d rather be with my parents happy in heaven” I whispered walking away as my eyes were reddening now.

“Eliey” Scott sighed apologetically.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked quickly diverting the topic and cleaning my eyes.

“I followed you” He replied.

“Why?”

“I knew you were angry and that you were going to do something stupid either with yourself or the bartender and I couldn’t watch my Eliey get hurt so I followed you everywhere after I left the bar” Scott answered back with a naughty grin.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE and cOMMent and add this book in your libararys and then only next chappy soon people!!