Touchtrans

ELieys p.o.v

“So tell me something about this Zack since you both are dating now” Scott surprised me with his question.

“What’s there to tell?” I asked looking out into the woods and fidgeting with my fingers.

I don’t know. Maybe things like how many times does he get to kiss you?

“What?” I turned to look at him angry that he had even thought of that.

“What?” he asked suddenly realising I read his mind again.

“You think I’m some sort of slut or something?” I asked pissed off now.

“No! Stop reading my mind Eliey! You have no right too!” He got angry.

“And you have no right to think personal things about me like that!” I grinded my teeth and got off the porch.

“Well if I could read you’re mind you would know how it feels to invade someone’s private space!” he snorted.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help but catch the fact you think I’m a slut!” I grabbed my purse and left.

“Whatever” he grunted and walked into his house shutting the door hard behind me.

AHHHHHH I growled and took long steps back to my house. Thank god I knew my way back.

Finally I got out the wild and entered my smooth well ploughed green grass when I saw Hop standing right outside the forest route.

“Hop” I called out. “What are you doing here?” I asked puzzled to see him.

“Was waiting for you” he smiled weakly.

I realised he was holding something in his hand a white coat or something like that.

“What is that you’re holding?” I asked walking closer to him.

“It’s a gift from your uncle, he said I should give it to you once you return from Scott’s house” he answered, handing me the soft fur.

“It’s too hot to wear this” I looked confused but still wrapped it around me. It felt soft.

“How – how did uncle Raiddy know I was at Scott’s place? How did any of you’ll know?!”

“Well for once, I always caught you going into the woods but I kept that a secret.  I don’t know how Sir Raiddy saw you or knew about your whereabouts.” He answered as he guided me back home.

“Okay… so does uncle Raiddy want to see me right now?” I asked Hop.

“Yea he does” He replied softly.

“And my aunt?” I asked nervously.

“No no , she doesn’t know anything” Hop smiled.

“Okay good”

I was in no mood of facing her. I just had a bad fight with Scott and facing aunt Anne would just get me pissed further more.

I walked into the house and made my way directly into the sitting room where I knew my uncle would be there.

“Hey there” he cheerfully called out, “Come sit with me Eliey” he chirped.

“Hi uncle Raiddy” I answered back and sat next him on the big floral sofa.

“Do you like the coat?” he asked as he sipped his drink on the table.

“Yea buts it’s too hot to wear it” I smiled weakly.