⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜᴘꜱᴇᴛ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

ayyy what do we have? another scenario of some sort? yes indeed. 

This scenario was inspired by my exams (even though it was ages ago), I honestly wanted to cry and I think I did at some point during one of them lol. Anyways, that's over and done with, phew.

 Speaking of being upset, how is everyone? Are all of you ok? Would anyone like to talk about anything? I hope you're all doing well and I wish you all the best for 2021 :)

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - "Who hurt you?" or "What happened?" is how he'll start it off. He wants to know what's going on so he can be there for you. If someone hurt you, then he'll probably hunt them down and make sure they pay. He'll ask you to spend the night with him so he can keep an eye on you and make sure you're doing ok.

Mammon - Worried and can't be bothered to hide it since his priority is to make sure you're happy. He'll ask you what happened and if you're ok, he'll also spend the entire day with you just to make sure you're ok because he's incredibly loyal. He tries his best to comfort you and won't leave until you smile.

Leviathan - Blames the normies. He'll try cheer you up with games but if you're really not in the mood then he'll just sit with you. It'll be quite awkward for a moment since he doesn't know how to handle this sort of issue but will eventually open up to you. When he does, he'll comfort you like a good friend and have semi-deep conversations with you.

Satan - Wipes away your tears and will talk to you about how you're feeling. He's a good listener and will share some advice with you on how to deal with the problem. After you've calmed down, he might read to you so for further comfort or show you pictures of cats. Anyone who hurts you will die, their death is inevitable.

Asmodeus - May be unexpected but would actually listen to your problems as he's a really attentive person. Would wipe your tears away and pull you into a hug while gently patting your back, his hugs are really comforting. I feel like he's that type of person who's all like "We'll get through this together", which is cute.

Beelzebub - It hurts him to see you upset so he tries to cheer you up by bringing you to nice restaurants and he'll pay for your food like a gentleman. He'll be sure to buy your favourite foods and try cheer you up. Little innocent baby wants to know why you're so sad so he'll ask you about it but won't force you to answer if you don't want to.

Belphegor - Believes sleeping away your problems is the best solution and would recommend it to you, he'd also join you. Whilst you're trying to sleep, he'd ask you what's wrong but like Beel, if you're not comfortable enough to talk about it then he won't force you. He'd lowkey kill anyone who upsets you.

Diavolo - Wants to know if it's a demon who hurt you so he can sort it out. As future king of the Devildom, he'll try do a lot to help you through your situation. He's really good at comforting you and will have you cheered up in no time.

Barbatos - He saw this coming but is there for you, nonetheless. Like a parent, he'll be sympathetic towards you and offer supportive words to help you out since he understands what you're going through.

Simeon - A heart-to-heart talk with him is probably something that would really help since he'll offer really good advice about how to deal with your troubles. He's a really understanding person like Barbatos.

Solomon - Knows why you're upset before you even told him. Hands you tissues and pats your back gently and let's you know it's ok to cry it out since he knows how you feel and what you're going through.