☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴇᴠɪ || 2021 ☆

Our favourite otaku's birthday is here! Gosh, don't you just love it when you celebrate your friENd's birthday? It's sO MUcH fUn!! (levi pls let me love u). Let's forget partying tho, bc who needs to socialise when u can just watch anime 😋

He's adorable and sweet, no one can tell me otherwise. Our shy little baby is also (very) insecure, which breaks my heart sometimes, but NOT TODAY. Today, he's going to feel special and loved bc he's not just some "gloomy and shut-in otaku", he's the Avatar of Envy!

No matter how many times he friendzones me, I'll always love him. Screw all the normies, otakus unite and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVIATHAN!!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Is everybody in their outfits?" you double check one last time as you scan each brother to make sure they're wearing something suitable for the special occasion.

Planning a fun birthday for the otaku proved to be difficult, especially since he doesn't want any gifts besides expensive figures and body pillows. It took a while before you all decided on a costume party, so everybody's dressed in some sort of cosplay, all different characters from series that Levi likes. The karaoke machine was a last minute decision.

Belphie scratches the back of his neck and complains about how itchy the cosplay's making him. Asmo feels more at home in his costume and can't help but pose in front of his D.D.D while the flash of his camera goes off.

"Guys... Please, we need to make this surprise party amazing. He thinks we've forgotten about his birthday so this will be the perfect way to lift his spirits up," you try to encourage everyone as they get into their hiding spots.

Lucifer takes a quick glimpse at his watch and taps his foot with a little impatience, "When is he coming back from his anime convention? He'll be missing his own party at this rate."

On cue, the front doorknob twists and Levi trudges in, holding a heap of anime merchandise he had bought. As he takes another step, you all jump out of your positions and yell as loud as you can.

"Surprise! Happy birthday Levi!"

He jumps from the slight scare and almost drops some of things he bought. "Wha-What are you doing?! You're all wearing cosplay!"

"We want to celebrate your birthday with you," Beel innocently states.

"That's right," Simeon joins in and hands Levi a package then winks. "Happy birthday."

Since his hands are full, the brothers and the guests of the Purgatory Hall, along with Diavolo and Barbatos, all drop their gifts down at his feet instead. Levi looks at the package that Simeon gave him and his eyes widen with excitement when he sees a signature written on it.

"Christopher Peugeot?! You met him?"

"You could say that..."

Belphie yawns, "Can we just hurry up and get to the karaoke? I want to get out of these things."

Levi looks like he's on the verge of crying with joy, "Y-You got a karaoke machine? I love you guys!"

Everyone heads to the common room quickly, mostly because they want to get it over with and take off the uncomfortable costumes. You're about to join them but Levi grabs on to your hand, stopping you.

"(MC), here," he gives you a small poster. "I know you started watching it and it seems like you like the anime s-so... I bought it for you."

You also want to shed tears of happiness now, "Levi, thank you!"

He adjusts his headphones in a shy manner, slightly blushing, "Y-You're welcome. I didn't think you'd like it that much, but it's good that you do," he smiles. Then he breathes in deeply, " (MC), do you want to sing a song together for karaoke?"