♡ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ || ʙᴇʟᴘʜᴇɢᴏʀ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

*kinda-spoilers for lesson 5*

DEFINITELY A SPOILER:

If you don't want lesson 13 to lesson 16 spoilers then it's best you don't read this. There's this person that's gonna be mentioned for quite a bit and they play a big part in those lessons so.... yeah.

also, KINDA-WARNING:

i'm not too sure if this is a sensitive topic or not but just to be safe, i'm gonna say it is. this one shot talks about loss, sort of, so pls don't read if you find it upsetting.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Through the window, the moon still sits in the sky, lighting up the black canvas with shining stars scattered across. Seven in the morning, you're clock says but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking outside, the Devildom has never seen the sun and it never will.

You wake up earlier than you expected and regret it in an instant, your eyelids are still heavy and you struggle to keep yourself sitting up. Giving in, you fall back down on to your bed.

Staying up last night wasn't worth it, you sigh.

You spent the whole of last night with Belphegor, he was talking about something which lasted for hours

You spent the whole of last night with Belphegor, he was talking about something which lasted for hours. He had no one else to talk to at the time since Beel was raiding the kitchen, so he asked for you to come up instead. You were awfully tired but you went anyway.

You're pretty sure you fell asleep while Belphie was talking since you don't remember anything he said and the next thing you knew you woke up in your room. You assume that Beelzebub was the one who brought you back.

Lying in your bed, you close your eyes and try to continue your sleep but there's too many noises that disturb you. Outside your room, you can hear the brothers shouting at each other, you always wake up to the sound of arguing so you aren't too angered by this, it's one of the things you'll miss if it's gone since you've been with it for so long.

The smell of a freshly cooked Devildom breakfast lingers into your room. You inhale deeply and almost drool by the scent of it. It smells so good! You really want to go eat but you can't seize the day feeling so exhausted. At this rate, you probably won't even be able to take a glimpse of the food, Beel will have gotten to your plate by the time you're ready.

7:10 am.

"(MC)? You awake?" a soft voice asks as they knock on your door.

"Yep," your raspy morning voice answers back. You clear your throat, "Come in Belphie."

He peeks into your room, double checking that you're truly awake. When he sees you in bed he smiles then walks towards you with his cow pillow in hand, he never lets go of that thing.