♡ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅᴢᴏɴᴇ || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

*kinda-spoilers for lesson 3 and the start of lesson 4*

ANOTHER KINDA-SPOILER:

no, Levi doesn't know that Simeon is the author of the series yet. He could've just asked Simeon for spoilers if he knew and that would ruin the plot of the story lol

btw, this one's longer than the other two because idk how to write about Levi romantically. I've been friendzoned by him so much, it hurts.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Groans and sighs of frustration filled the dining table, each brother tries to block out the words that escaped Leviathan's mouth. Rolling their eyes, covering their ears, even leaving the table without finishing their breakfast. They all want to leave, it's too obvious.

"Enough already, Levi! Go talk to your online friends or somethin'!" Mammon's on the verge of losing his sanity.

"Spare us, please... This is too much," Satan pleads.

For the past week, Levi couldn't hold his excitement, he made it his goal to announce The Tale of the Seven Lords' (aka. TSL's) upcoming volume to the entire Devildom. He mentioned it any moment he could, it was fine at first but now, it's just like any other annoying pop-up ad. However, that wasn't the case for you. After learning about TSL to beat Levi in that dumb quiz that almost costed your life, an interest towards the series sparked within you and you've loved it ever since.

Although you watched it with Mammon and Beelzebub, they didn't like it as much you but Mammon did react to it a couple of times. You and Levi have talked about it on multiple occasions but it doesn't seem like he knows that you're a hardcore fan.

"Don't be ridiculous, everyone's dying for this. Don't try and hide it," he crosses his arms, then turns to you. "(MC), what do you think about the new volume? You must be as excited as me. Wait no, you'll be excited but not as much as me. I've been a fan of TSL longer than you have, of course."

Mammon stands up, "Actually, if I remember right, (MC) did beat you in the-"

Asmodeus elbows him, trying to avoid the topic. Everyone looks down at their feet, including Levi. We all want to forget what happened but to be optimistic, you remember that moment as the first time you ever saw Levi's demon form.

Finishing the last crumb on your plate, you put your dish in the sink and walk up to Levi, "Yes, I'm excited too. We can talk about it later in my room if you'd like, I do have some theories about it."

His eyes grow as he hears the last part and tries to finish his breakfast in a hurry. You thank whoever made the meal and leave for your room, getting ready to spend the rest of the day talking about TSL.

You take out your bullet journal that you dedicated to TSL, it's filled with theories, volume summaries, character development, places, events and so much more. You hate to admit it but you're incredibly proud of your neat pages. You've never put so much effort into anything, let alone a fantasy series. Maybe I should do this more often?

Two knocks at the door get your attention. You open it and see Levi standing there, holding a bunch of DVDs his hands, the stack's so tall it almost covers his head. If that isn't enough, Solomon's with him, also holding a tower of DVDs. You're surprised to see him since Levi didn't mention anyone else, but you let them both in out of courtesy. To be honest, you want to spend more time with Levi only... but the more the merrier.

The three of you sit down on your bedroom floor, ready to binge watch the entire series before the next volume is released. You prepare snacks just in case the movie marathon lasts longer than expected while Solomon looks through your bullet journal and compliments your organisation and efforts. Levi is intrigued as he hears this and takes the book from Solomon's hands.