♡ ꜱʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) - ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴛʜᴏɴ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Stepping out your room in a fresh pair of pyjamas, you hastily skip to the living room once you're dressed for the occasion of the first ever sleepover. You return to the pillow fort and expect for everyone to be waiting on you, considering how long you took to change, but you only find the members of Purgatory Hall and the Demon Lord's Castle sitting around and playing a quick game of cards.

You sit yourself in the spare gap between Solomon and Raphael, squeezing in to spectate as they're midway through their match. "What are you all playing? This seems fun," you turn to Raphael.

"Go Fish," he replies while turning his deck of cards away from you before you can glance at it. "We would let you join, but we're already too far in. We thought it would be a quick game to pass time while we wait, but you're all rather slow when it comes to changing."

The angels and sorcerer had already come in their sleepwear when they stepped foot into the House of Lamentations, so did the demon prince and the butler. You and the brothers, however, had to leave your guests to go put on something more fitting for the slumber party as your casual clothes wouldn't do.

Mephisto's currently in the bathroom changing into the clothes he brought over himself, but Thirteen on the other hand, arrived unprepared due to her last minute self-invite so you gave her permission to rummage through your wardrobe and put on something she'd like to wear for tonight only.

With everyone taking their time to get into their sleepover outfits, no wonder the rest got bored so quickly and resorted to a small game like 'Go Fish' to keep them from dozing off too early.

You lie flat on your stomach. "Oh, I'm ok with not joining, it's interesting watching you guys play. Who do you think's winning right now though?" you look around the circle and attempt to read the players' facial expressions for any hint of pride.

Diavolo lifts his head up and scans the room before pointing fingers. "I'm sure it's Barbatos. He's too calm and he never seems to hesitate to give away cards easily, so I'm certain he has a plan up his sleeve."

Barbatos only smiles in response, giving no hint as to whether or not there'll be an incoming victory. "You'll have to keep playing to see, Young Master," he keeps Diavolo on his toes. The butler then turns to the youngest angel, "Luke, do you happen to have an eight?"

Reluctant, Luke gives up his card to Barbatos as he hands over his last eight. "Does that mean you've won?"

A low laugh arises from the sorcerer beside you. "No, he hasn't. Barbatos, do you have any eights?" Solomon asks with a sly glimmer in his eyes. As he receives the last card he needs to complete his set, he drops his deck on the floor and reveals the numbers he had with a pleased grin.

"Huh, I never would've guessed that you were well ahead the rest of us, you really know how to keep out of everyone's radar," Simeon seems surprised with the outcome, but still congratulates the unexpected winner. "Well done, Solomon."

"What are we congratulating Solomon for?" a chirpy voice enters the room.

You turn your head round to see Asmo strutting into the room with his hair up in a towel and wearing fluffy bunny slippers. As the fifth born makes his entrance, the brothers also begin to show up one by one, all in their coziest pyjamas. Mephisto returns dressed in sleepwear that appear to made of the finest and most expensive fabrics while Thirteen arrives with one of your incredibly oversized shirts.

Diavolo claps enthusiastically like a cheerful little kid once it's a full house. "Excellent, everybody's here! Now we can actually begin our night of fun!"

Lucifer sets himself down, "Weren't you six playing a game just now? I'm sure that counts as the 'night of fun' officially beginning."

Levi shakes his head in disagreement. "No, you got it all wrong. It doesn't have that essence of a slumber party game. It's too simple," he says as he keeps his head down and eyes on his phone. "Hang on, I'll find some actual sleepover games. Every good sleepover game marathon starts with a 'bang'!"