♡ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰᴏᴜʀ) - ᴄᴀɢᴇᴅ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"Someone fell in?!" you repeat. The fresh piece of news you receive leaves you stunned as it sounds much too unbelievable. You only ever hear of these cases on social media or television, but never witness them in person.

Your legs barely have time to get used to the sudden rush after having stood up so hastily to take a closer look at the chaos outside the tent that's holding the farm show. The twins trail behind you and watch over as you head to the spotlight of drama. An audience makes it obvious where said spotlight is and upon nearing them, murmurs and worried glances are seen throughout the large mob.

It takes you a brief moment to realise that you're familiar with the place where everyone's gathering. You passed by it when you were heading to see the tiger with Mammon, Satan and Solomon. Slipping past everyone, you run ahead of the twins then peer over the rail of the bridge and down into the enclosure to see who fell victim to being caged in with the bears.

You gasp as two recognisable faces look up and it dawns on you who you're staring right back at. Beel and Belphie catch up to you after losing you to the assembly of people and their eyes widen as they find their older brothers sitting at the bottom of the exhibit.

Mammon attends to Satan, who rubs his back in pain. Looking at the dust and sand coating their clothes, they must've taken quite the fall if the impact left them stained with dirt. The second eldest sees your concerned expression among all the other faces, "(MC)!"

"What are you doing down there? How did this even happen?!" you shout. You don't think your message gets to him properly as a numerous amount other voices overlap yours. overlaps yours.

"Do you think they'll be ok?" Beel grips on to the low metal rails of the bridge, almost crushing it under his hands with his strength. "Which exhibit did they fall into?" he begins to feel anxious as he searches for the animal that both Avatars of Greed and Wrath are trapped with.

Belphie places a hand on Beel's shoulders to try calm him down. Its effectiveness only lasts for a short amount of time, but the Avatar of Gluttony is able to catch his breath at least.

"They'll be fine. We're demons, remember? They can handle whatever's in there with them," the youngest reassures. "Not sure if it's safe for them to pull out their powers in front of a human crowd though."

"I don't think they'll have to. There's a bear inside with them, but I'm pretty sure it's friendly," you inform. Without any other way to ensure the two brother's safety, all of you are relying on the slight possibility that the animal's tame enough after having lived in captivity for so long.

You whip your head around to see if help's along the way but with everyone so densely packed together on such a mediocre sized bridge, you can't catch sight of anybody in uniform.

"Beel! You're here too?" Levi emerges suddenly from the abundance of people. After having recognising the tall ginger from the other side, he had no hesitation to approach his brother. "Why are there so many people here- Why is Mammon in there?!"

Belphie moves aside and makes room for Levi to take a closer observation, "Don't know, but Satan looks like he got hurt quite bad when he landed."

"Can he move?" Levi questions.

"Probably not at the moment," the youngest analyses Satan's injuries, which don't appear to be any more fatal than just a sore back.

Spectating from above, you watch as the Avatar of Wrath swings his arm around Mammon, who keeps his younger brother up on his feet. With the bear not in sight, you exhale a deep breath of relief knowing that the two will be alright.