♡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟɪꜱᴇ 101 || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"B-But you can't! I'm not going to survive!" Levi helplessly begs with everything he has as he clings on to Lucifer's foot. All you can do is sit and watch it all unfold before your eyes, and you hate to admit it but it's quite entertaining.

"Enough is enough," Lucifer drags his younger brother across the floor with little effort and unplugs Leviathan's computer with a simple tug, then his screen fades to black in a heartbeat.

"You didn't even let me save my progress!" the otaku wails as he lets go, not quite accepting his loss.

The eldest rolls his eyes, "You're clearly too attached to your electronics, it's about time you learn how to socialise with others. You'll find that going outside will do you good, it's definitely better than what you're doing everyday," then he turns to you, "(MC) can be your guide."

"Hmm?" the mention of your name sparks your attention, "Me? Yeah, I'll do it, it'll be fun!"

Levi seems shocked by the fact that you agreed without thinking about it twice, but at the same time you catch a small glimpse of joy on his face. "O-O-Ok, um, if (MC)'s going then I guess I can go," he covers up his face to hide his pink cheeks, "This is like one of those romance anime situations where the protagonist finally gets to have alone with their l-love interest. N-No way is this happening to me!"

"Well, now it's settled," Lucifer says his final words in the argument, completely ignoring the anime analogy, and leaves with a twirl of his coat then a loud slam of the door shortly follows.

You extend your hand out to Levi and pull him up from the ground when he takes a hold of it. "Isn't this exciting? I finally get to go out somewhere with you!" you can hardly contain your happiness.

Less enthusiastic about it than you are, Levi barely musters up a smile before he sighs. "It's ironic though, isn't it? A human exchange student like you knows the Devildom better than I do... and I live here!"

His pessimistic thoughts puts himself down in the dumps again, maybe for the eleventh time this week. To be honest, dealing with his emotions is quite a handful but this poor demon really needs to have some sort of high self esteem, and you want to be the one who lifts his spirits. You know fully well that Levi hates going out since there are way too many normies roaming around. You decide that going to any typical place, like the mall, is not the best idea and then an even better thought comes into mind. Internet cafés! Levi will love them! It'll be like he never left his room and he won't even notice he's outdoors. It's perfect!

"Levi, have you ever heard of internet cafés before?" you ask him. If he's been to one already then it ruins your entire plan for the day.

He looks up at the ceiling, momentarily thinking. "A lot of the people I chat with online talk about it, but I've never been to one. It sounds cool though, like an otaku's paradise. Just imagine all the games I can play without getting interrupted by any normies," he smiles at the thought of it.

Thankfully, your plans are still available and a small sense of relief surges through your body. "You're in luck! There's one in the Devildom and it's not too far," you announce while checking the map on your D.D.D for confirmation. "Only a ten minute walk."

"Only?!" Levi repeats, putting a slightly aggressive emphasis on the word as if he can't comprehend how long it'll take to travel to the place. It doesn't sound that bad to you, but for someone who's always cooped up in his room then it may be a little challenging.

After thoroughly contemplating, you comply with taking public transport to your destination for the sake of Levi's weak legs. The ride takes longer than the walk would've, thanks to traffic, and you two still have to walk an extra five minutes from the stop to the internet café. At least you don't have to rely on your legs as much.