♡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜɴꜰᴀɪʀ || ʟᴜᴋᴇ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

okie so, again, this one was requested a while back and i am sorry this took so long to publish. forgive me, and thank you to the person who requested this as it's another one shot for Luke.

and also again, this is  p l a t o n i c

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"Luke, stay close to us, ok? You'll get lost," you warn the young and chirpy angel as he rushes merrily through the entrance of the funfair with the largest smile you've ever seen.

His eyes dart around the land of play, with each attraction he finds exciting him more and more. "(MC), Barbatos, we have to try all the rides!" he eagerly shouts as he comes back to you. He tugs and pulls on your shirt to get you moving towards the large Ferris wheel that stands in the centre of the whole park.

Barbatos laughs as he sees Luke jumping with joy, "Remember that we promised Simeon that you'll be back before dinner. With lines this long, it's unlikely we'll get to do all of them. How about you pick out your favourite ones?"

The reminder doesn't bring down Luke's spirits. He nods, understanding the settled curfew and begins to think of a few fair attractions that peaks his interest at first sight. It must be difficult to selectively choose as he takes a few minutes to come up with a choice, he looks up at the sky and also down at his feet while doing so.

"Hmm..." he taps his chin in thought. "On the map, it says there's pony rides, right there," Luke points as he mentions it, then pleads with his iconic puppy eyes. "Can we try that, please?"

Barbatos leans in and takes a closer look at the fairground map that you're holding. Once he finds the place that Luke seems so intrigued by, he nods. "I think we can. What do you think, (MC)?"

You also nod with enthusiasm, keen in making the angel happy but also to see some of the ponies. "Yeah, it'll be fun. Luke, you should take my hand," you extend your arm out to him. With a bustling crowd like this, everybody's likely to shove others all over the place just to get around.

Luke does as he's told, also afraid of being lost and alone. Barbatos stands on his other side so that the angel would be in the middle, guarding him from the large assembly of people that surrounds you three.

Taking the quickest route to the tent that holds the pony rides, you arrive with the angel and demon in no time despite having to push past everyone else. Barbatos guides Luke over to the other families that are also lining up and points at one of the horses that walk past in a lap as it carries a laughing child.

"That one has an interesting pattern, doesn't it?" the butler tells Luke. "Its patches looks like chocolate."

"Oh yeah, it does!" he notices. "And look at that one," Luke points at another, "Its coat, it's as white as whipped cream."

While the two pick out their favourite horses and compare them to desserts, you spy some other small stalls that sell sweet and savoury snacks nearby. Caramelised apples, cotton candy, pretzels, corndogs, all aligned in a neat array of display as if meant to beckon you.