♡ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰɪᴠᴇ) - ꜱᴏᴜᴠᴇɴɪʀ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

A distant thud sounds as the last wooden rung of the rope ladder hits the ground and lands at the bottom of the enclosure which holds the bears as an attraction, with Mammon and Satan being a temporary addition up until now.

With their rescue mission currently being handled, everyone else who had missed the action for the past hour or so don't worry as much about the two demons and instead turns their attention to you.

Asmo cups your face in his hands as he checks every inch of it for injuries, "(MC), my darling! You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, I'm ok. Thank you for worrying about me, but shouldn't you save all that for Mammon and Satan? I mean, I wasn't the one stuck down there."

"Oh, don't say such a thing!" he holds a finger up to your lips to hush you. "I can't stand the thought of you being in danger. That would just be awful!" Asmo then pulls you in for an embrace that almost squeezes the life out of you.

Lucifer hangs his head low and shakes his head at his younger brother's over dramatic outbursts. As someone who's usually stoic and hides every single one of his emotions well, it's no wonder he finds everybody else's expressiveness a bit too over the top and ridiculous. Still, even with the habit of keeping a resting face, you can tell he cares an awful deal about your wellbeing. Especially when he tries to remain unbothered by the fact that he's been away from you for almost the entirety of this trip.

"I'm sure Asmo speaks for all of us when he says that we're glad you're safe. When we first saw the crowd and heard the news that people had fallen into one of the exhibits, you have no idea how much it troubled us. To think that you could've been trapped with an animal that could potentially harm you..." the eldest trails off.

You toss him a sympathetic but reassuring look, "I'm not that reckless, I can survive just fine on my own."

Though Lucifer returns your optimism with an expression of doubt, he still smiles at your attempts to comfort him. "I don't believe you entirely but I have to say, I trust you more than my brothers," he looks to the two crawling their way out to freedom.

"Here, take my hand," Beel reaches for Mammon then pulls him up with one swift tug as he nears the top. Not having Beel's strength, Belphie and Levi have to grab an arm of Satan's each so they can help him up the ladder.

Escaping from the enclosure at last, Mammon's laughter turns to insane cackling as he finally gets a taste of the fresh air once on the high ground.

Satan takes a deep breath after having been stuck in the thick scent of fish and the distinctive smell of fur for a little too long. "I almost forgot what being up here feels like," he mumbles as he stretches his arms and back, then winces after pushing himself too far.

"Satan, you seem to be in pain," Barbatos points out the obvious. "Did something happen while we were away?"

The Avatar of Wrath stares at him with a straight face, "Yes, I landed pretty badly."

Diavolo starts to worry as he hears of Satan's sore back, feeling responsible for the injury since he suggested coming to the zoo. "We should head to the medical office in that case. Even if it's small, it doesn't hurt to have a proper check up," he raises his concerns.

Though reluctant about the idea at first, Satan agrees once you insist on him visiting the medical staff for first aid. The look you give him is enough to let him know that you'll most definitely be scolding him if he doesn't comply with the plans. When the fourth born finally nods and gives his approval to getting his injury checked, Diavolo wastes no time bringing you all to the medical centre.