❀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ #3 ❀

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

hello, hello, it's been a while since i've asked some questions and now i'm back with more. Most of these are regarding personal opinions, anime and storyline instead of gameplay though.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

1. As the anime is coming close to an end (i think?), what did you all think of it? 

I'm not gonna lie, I love the whole one shot kinda style that the anime has. It's like a sneak peak into the brothers' chaotic lives. If it was a reality show, I would totally watch. Really wished I could've seen the side characters animated, but it's cool. I'm really hoping they make more episodes in the future because the anime's so wholesome :')

2. As the plot of Obey Me is starting to get more intense, what do you guys think might happen?

Though things seem kinda calm right now, I really think that Simeon's going to stray away from the angel life eventually. The last lesson of season 3 really did imply that he's in trouble. This also makes me scared for Luke, because who knows how he's going to react to it all. I played this game because I thought it would be a simple otome, I didn't expect things to get so intense and stressful lol.

3. New characters, how do you all feel about them? 

Honestly, I'm just a bit overwhelmed because I've been used to the og characters for so long that it's weird for me to see new people. But I don't dislike it, I think I just need time to warm up and all lol. It's cool to see more people in the game though.

4. Are the amount of events too much for anyone? 

They happen so often but I don't have a problem with them, it keeps me entertained while I'm still stuck on lessons. I've heard that some people find them annoying since it wastes AP and there's too many events, but you don't have to join, right? I do have to admit though, the events could slow down because the devs might run out of ideas soon lol.

5. Speaking of events, do the story keys bother anybody?

Because they bother me just a bit lol. The story keys give me 'Episode' vibes, you know what I mean? You have to use up so much AP to get all the keys to unlock the story and in the end, it's just a more romantic alternate ending than the normal one which doesn't seem to be worth it. That's just my own opinion tho, what do you guys think?

6. Who's the person you chose to be on your homescreen?

Mammon is my current one but I think I want to switch to Solomon soon. Before Mammon, I had Belphie on my homescreen because he was locked in the attic and you didn't see him in game as much so I felt bad for him lol. I changed to Mammon right after lesson 16 happened.

7. Did you guys put in your actual birthday for the game? 

I didn't :D. When I first downloaded the game, it was honestly just as a joke and I didn't think I'd keep it for long so I set it has January 1st (plus, I didn't like using my real birthday for games and stuff bc personal information, y'know?). Not gonna lie, I'm glad that I put it as January 1st now because it's like "New Year, new awards".