♡ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ) - ꜱᴄᴀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The microwave summons you into the kitchen as its beeps signal the end of the timer countdown. Swinging the microwave door open, the familiar scent of butter and salt wafts through the air as you take the paper bag out. You hurriedly pour the microwaveable popcorn into the glass bowl that still has a few remaining kernels from the last bag.

With a planned movie day over at Purgatory Hall with everybody, you had raided a month's supply of snacks from the House of Lamentations for everyone to share. But even with a plethora of chips, soda and other junk foods, you still manage to be running low every now and then due the Avatar of Gluttony's endless abyss of a stomach.

Fresh popcorn at the ready, you wrap a tea towel around the surface of the hot glass to prevent burning your hands and carefully carry the bowl as you make your way over to the living room. You safely cross the threshold between kitchen and living room without dropping the fragile bowl, and hear the few advertisements still playing in the background.

Approaching the table, you're concerned with the disappearance of a majority of what was once a thriving kingdom of junk food. Shooting a glance at Beel, you find him shamefully blushing as he sits cross legged on the floor and in front of the sofa while Lucifer's feet tap impatiently nearby. The sixth born, infamously known for his hunger, obviously went through heavy scolding for scoffing all the food.

Looking at you, Beel apologetically bows his head. "I'm sorry, (MC). I'll get the food next time, you shouldn't be doing all the work for me."

"Oh, it's ok, Beel," you play with his hair. "I don't mind helping you out," you boldly take a seat in his lap and raise the bowl towards him to offer some popcorn, which he happily takes up on.

Lucifer sighs, "(MC), you spoil them all too much. Don't encourage their habit of taking advantage of your generosity."

"Look! It's starting!" Luke hushes everyone else before more lectures can take place as the familiar introduction and commentary begins to show on screen.

It's the young angel's turn to pick something to watch this week for movie day - a tradition that began a while back when Diavolo wanted everyone to gather together more often - and he chose to continue the wildlife documentary series that he stumbled upon not too long ago. Intrigued at first glance, Luke fell in love with the documentaries and watched it whenever he had free time, according to Simeon.

"Oh! Those are the baby elephants I told you about, they're so small compared to the adults," Luke leans in closer to the television, his nose almost touching the screen.

Simeon pulls him back a little, worried about how the distance may ruin Luke's eyesight but he still chuckles at the young one's eagerness. "Not too close, Luke. You don't want to damage your eyes, ok?"

"You seem so excited to see wild animals," Barbatos points out as he laughs. "Have you ever seen any of them in person?"

Shaking his head, Luke's eyes remain focused on the screen as his pupils follow the movements of the herd of elephants. "I've only ever seen cats, and dogs, and hamsters. You know, only pets. I've never met any other animal, but it would be cool if I did, right?"

"Well, why didn't you say so? We could have helped you with that," the butler eyes the demon prince. "Say... Diavolo, we're free today, aren't we? We should take Luke to the zoo later on. That is, if Simeon allows it."

Hearing the sudden suggestion, Luke immediately turns to Simeon with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "Can we? Simeon, can we?" he pleads like a puppy with a wagging tail.

With an adorable begging face on display, the elder angel can't disappoint him with an answer opposite to what he's hoping for. Simeon pats him on the head reassuringly, "I don't see why we can't. If you'd really like, we can go now and save this documentary for next time."