♡ ꜱʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰᴏᴜʀ) - ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Luke cowers behind Simeon and Solomon, clinging on to Purgatory Hall roommates as wind picks up speed and rain increasingly pours outside the House of Lamentations. "What happened? Why did the lights go out?" he looks up at the older angel with timid eyes.

"A tree must've fallen on something and caused a power cut. We did hear a loud snap after all..." Simeon concurs. "This is rather unexpected. Did the weather forecast say anything about a thunderstorm like this?"

Solomon taps his chin as thinks about any possible news he may have heard earlier in the morning. "They mentioned a light drizzle but not a storm... At least, that's what I know of, I left before they finished talking."

"They spoke of heavy rain, gale and lightning," Raphael interjects. "I walked in after you left and overheard the forecast. A light drizzle was only predicted for the afternoon so I guess you didn't stay long enough to hear what's going to happen at night."

Satan snaps his fingers as he appears to remember an important note to add on. "Right, yesterday's forecast also talked about incoming wind and rain for the next few days. Though, I didn't realise it'd be this bad already."

The Avatar of Sloth yawns and stretches his arms, "Seriously, storms and power cuts aren't as bad as you guys make it out to be. It's nice weather to sleep in and no electricity means no lights to wake me up. So while you're moping, I'm going to call it a night."

As Belphie prepares to leave the kitchen to return to the pillow fort, his twin glances back at him. "You're not going to stay up for the food? You're going to be hungry if you sleep on an empty stomach, at least eat something," Beel shows his concerns.

"Huh, I guess that'll be a problem..." Belphie sighs, though appreciative of his brother's caring nature. "Fine, I'll try and stay awake then. You might want to hurry up though, my eyelids feel so heavy."

Barbatos turns to the oven that's powered by flame. "I'm sure our food is ready," he opens up the oven to reveal the pizza and garlic bread glowing with vibrant colour even under the darkness of night. "We can take it over to the pillow fort but we do have an issue at hand. Will anyone be able to navigate in the dark?"

The Avatar of Lust raises his cell in the air as a beacon of light shoots from it. "Can't we just use our phones? Ooh... One of us could stub a toe if we walk around blind, or worse, we could chip a nail or bruise ourselves. That'd ruin my skin!"

Levi rolls his eyes at Asmo, "Pfft! If you want to be stylish then you shouldn't be using just your phones. I've got something way better, something that no otaku can live without!"

The third born scurries away into the darkness without another word as he hurries up the stairs to retrieve whatever it is that he's all hyped up about. The rest of you stand clueless as none of you can guess the source of Levi's excitement.

"Ok... While he's running off, we should probably help Barbatos bring the food over to the living room," Simeon adorns a pair of mittens then prepares to carry a tray. "Luke, would you feel more comfortable if you stayed near me? I do need someone to guide me through the dark," he turns to the youngest angel and offers him a role.

Slowly loosening his grip on Simeon's clothes, Luke clenches his fists and nods, hoping to be more of use in this situation instead of a burden. "I'll help! I just need to get my phone..." he digs into his pockets for his device, "I found it!"

Luke willingly takes the first step out the kitchen and a line follows after him as he leads the short journey back to the safety of the pillow fort. You bring a stack of plastic cups with you, as well as some soda in case anyone wants to pair a slice of unhealthy pizza with another unhealthy drink.