♡ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) - ꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇꜱ, ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛɴᴏᴛ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Exiting the reptile house from its back door, you hold on to Luke's hand as his small fingers grip tightly around yours. Simeon resumes to stay close by his side, gently patting his back as you walk out the doors and into the sunlight again. Your eyes have to blink a couple times to readjust themselves to the light.

Lucifer, Solomon, Diavolo and Barbatos wait outside for the rest of you to show up so they can move on to the next exhibit at last. Their attention, however, is drawn immediately to Luke once they notice that he's not wearing the smile they expected him to have after bringing him to the place he so longingly wanted to visit.

"What's wrong?" the butler shows his concerns, crouching just the slightest to take a look at Luke's face and read the emotions written on it. "What did you see in there, Luke?"

The six other demon brothers arrive at the scene as they, too, leave the house of reptilian creatures. Mammon spies the commotion and sets a hand on Luke's head, then ruffles his hair playfully. "You're not cryin' over that snake, are ya? Sheesh, it only got angry at ya, it didn't bite or anything."

"I'm not crying! And I know it only got angry, but I didn't mean to do anything to it in the first place! I think I was just too close, a-and maybe I scared it a little," the angel spews out a little frantically as he tries to explain. The vivid memory of the hissing serpent still lingers in his mind and it makes him shudder. It doesn't help that he had a close up of the cobra either.

Solomon gets his turn to console Luke. "Don't get too upset. That's just how snakes react when they're scared, it wasn't your fault. Like you said, you didn't mean to do it."

"Solomon's right," Simeon agrees with the sorcerer. "If it'll make you feel better, let's go somewhere else. You can decide where to go this time."

Given permission to choose, Luke whips his head let and right, taking a look around the zoo before he settles on a decision. "The sign says there's a petting zoo over there. Can I go?" he points in its direction.

"I don't see why not. Come on," Simeon takes the lead and begins the walk to the petting zoo. Luke tags behind and follows the elder angel. "Does anyone else want to go?"

Lucifer shakes his head, "Cute little creatures aren't exactly of my interest, so I'm afraid I won't be joining you. I'd much prefer to take a look at a few of the predators they have here instead."

"Really? I'd rather see the endangered animals, like the rhinos and orangutans. Best to appreciate them while they're still here," Diavolo has a different idea in mind. Barbatos doesn't appear as keen with the prince's option than he was with Lucifer's. Asmo and Levi, however, shows heavy favour towards seeing the endangered critters.

With everyone hoping to head their separate ways to view the different exhibits that host animals they want to see, the only solution is to split up even though today originally planned on having everybody stick together and hang out as a group. To avoid complaints and whining though, this appears to be best way for all of you to enjoy this once in a while day off in the Human World.

Lucifer and Barbatos begin their short journey to where all the carnivorous creatures are kept, while the angels leave in the opposite direction to get a closer look at something on the softer and less intimidating side. Diavolo, and the Avatars of Envy and Lust, get their wish to visit the vulnerable animals that are on the brink of extinction, as the twins decide to get a seat in as many features and shows as they can.

All that's left is you, Mammon, Satan and Solomon.

You wanted to follow Simeon and Luke to the petting zoo to begin with, so you start stepping towards them and prepare to run after them among the flood of visitors. But before you can take your leave, the Avatar of Greed hastily grabs your arm.