☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴇᴠɪ || 2022 ☆

To our beloved otaku, the most relatable brother of them all, happy birthday Leviachan!! We all have that friend that we love to be around and that just happens our dear gamer, Levi. A passionate gamer like himself deserves the best birthday and that's what he shall receive.

It's surprising that we even have a relationship with this man, especially since he's holed up in his room 24/7. But on the rare occasion that he does come out, he pours his heart out to MC and spills all of his obsessions and interests, and that's just adorable. He trusts us so much.... 🤧

Dearest birthday wishes to Levi!! Hope he gets front row seats to the next concert he goes to uwu

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Alright! Next song!" Levi happily jumps as he flips through the list of songs in the book on the table of the karaoke room. His grip on the custom made Ruri-chan themed microphone tightens as his excitement grows by the second.

When the karaoke bar first released news of a collaboration with Levi's favourite anime featuring his beloved idol, the otaku had wished to go as soon as possible but decided to host the event for his birthday instead as the date of celebration was just around the corner anyway. He may have appeared dissatisfied with the wait before, but now it all seems worth it as the smile on his face can't be touched.

"How are you still goin' on with this? Even Beel doesn't have that much energy in him!" Mammon collapses onto the sofa. His younger brother, the Avatar of Gluttony, sits beside him almost drained of life from all the singing Levi forced everyone to do beforehand.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Solomon chuckles as he takes a sip from his glass. "Nobody here can keep up with your excitement, Levi."

"Oh, boo! Especially you, Mammon, you call yourself a party animal? Look at you all, how dare you sit and whine while you're in the presence of Ruri-chan's intro song. Ungrateful, the lot of you!" Levi frowns at his tired party guests. "(MC), you're joining me, right?"

Even though you're lacking any form of energy, you're still up to take the other Azuki-tan themed microphone and hop up to the front alongside Levi. "Yep, I feel like I have another round left in me. Diavolo, Asmo, want to join in, too?"

Diavolo grabs the other Azuki-tan mic while Asmo grabs the remaining Ruri-chan one. Both look eager to continue, unlike the rest.

"That's more like it!" Levi cheers. "Let's go!"

Hyped from Levi's own energised spirits, the four of you dance and sing your hearts out while the others watch and laugh at the enjoyment. The song takes quite a while to end, despite being just intro music, but when it finally does, Lucifer asks for a moment of quiet.

"Before you go on, Levi, we all have something we want to wish you," the eldest raises his cup high, and everyone else follows the lead.

You grin at the Avatar of Envy as he almost sheds tears of joy as everyone shouts in celebration, "Happy birthday, Levi!"

"This might just be the best birthday ever! You guys really know how to make an otaku happy," Levi laughs. "Now let's go! We still got another page of songs left, and we're not leaving until we're done with them all!"