☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴜᴋᴇ || 2022 ☆

Happy birthday to Luke, the littlest angel out there! He's always the one giving everybody else desserts and baked goods that he makes, but today's going to be different since he'll be the one receiving all the gifts from others. And he better get a ton of gifts!

Not gonna lie, Luke used to get under my skin so much since he yapped around a lot. But he's come a long way since the beginning and look at him now! He's grown to be more considerate of angel, demon, and human alike, and he's definitely more caring towards everybody else now.

Couldn't be more proud of him, happy birthday Luke! He deserves the world :')

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Ok! We begin in 3... 2... 1!" Luke signals the start of the 'Birthday Cake Bake off' with a wave of his hand, sending everyone into a frenzy as they start rummaging for equipment and ingredients to begin.

Originally, Simeon and Barbatos had been thinking of organising a party and making Luke his own birthday cake themselves. However, the young angel had walked in on the baking session and discovered what was meant to be a surprise for him.

Luke, of course, felt guilty for ruining something big despite it being for his own birthday. To make up for the loss of the party that could have been, he lent a helping hand to the older angel and butler, and together they planned something better. Something bigger.

The clock continues to tick as everyone pursues on with their different baking styles. Levi accidentally dropping eggshells into his mixture, Asmo losing a nail in his, Beel sneaking a taste out of raw ingredients here and there, while Mammon spills his batter everywhere as he lacks the knowledge of how to use a mixer.

Barbatos holds up a stopwatch, watching the time slowly disappear as each competitor becomes more and more frantic while preparing their cake. "I suggest you all have your cakes in the oven by now if you wish to finish on time."

"Ooh! Start making your icing, and think about decorations too!" Luke encourages with a wide grin, ecstatic as the competition becomes more intense.

With several minutes left to decorate, everyone hastily pulls their cake trays out of the oven and fan away the steam. The more sensible few let their cakes cool aside them for the time being, while the others watch their beloved icing melt away on the hot surface of the cakes after trying to decorate a little too early.

Simeon begins glances at the butler's stopwatch as the last few seconds vanish, "And that's time! Your birthday cakes should be finished and ready for Luke to taste."

Scanning from the front, all cakes vary in size and design, as well as beauty. Though some look more disfigured than others, Luke shows no difference in appreciation for each. A slice of each cake lights up his face every time and the little angel can't help but praise the efforts of every competitor of the bake off, even Solomon.

Luke eventually arrives to your baking station, and admires the birthday cake you made just for him. "(MC)! It looks amazing! You even have candles and everything!"

"Right? Oh, wait a sec!" you stop him from cutting a slice as you take the time to light up the candles. The room falls dark as Solomon dims the lights, leaving the flames of the candles to be the only thing illuminating the angel's face.

"Happy birthday Luke!" everyone gathers around and celebrates with huge smiles.

You push the cake towards the little angel, whose expression only shows joy. "Blow out your candles and make a wish," you gesture.

Unable to contain his excitement any longer, Luke leans forward and blows out all his candles in a single breath.