⚜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

haHa i'm still catching up with requests and this is one of them. i was actually looking forward to writing this because it's wayyy different than any other scenario request i've gotten lol. it's an interesting one to think about.

by the way, the 'certain cursed movie' we're talking about is um... sausage party (if you haven't watched it yet well then let's keep it that way for your innocence). imagine that none of them has ever seen the movie before so you decided to show them for a movie night.

thank you to the person who requested this. once again, i apologise for being so late.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Unsure why you'd ask them to watch such a childish looking movie but doesn't refuse to sit down and see what's happening anyway. As soon as the first curse word makes an appearance, he doesn't know how to react to the film and cringes deep inside. The next few scenes only make him more and more repulsed, he even ends up being concerned as to how you came across such a movie. Once the end credits start rolling, he doesn't hesitate to drag you outside and ask "What did I just watch?"

Mammon - Complains about watching a 'kiddy film' throughout the beginning but doesn't notice that he's kind of vibing with the intro song. He settles down and starts watching it seriously after a few more scenes, genuinely intrigued. He's taken by surprise when the curse words occur since he expected it to be for kids, but easily gets used to them after a while. It's when the NSFW stuff starts showing up that he realises the film's not for children and he ends up a flustered mess, not knowing what to do.

Leviathan - Already saw the unexpected things coming because he's on social media a lot and knows this movie more than he should. He thinks about warning people before the NSFW scenes start, but would rather see their reactions so he refrains from spoiling anything. You and Levi will probably make eye contact a lot throughout the movie, just giving each other the 'I know you know what's happening next' look the entire time. He still can't look at the screen while 'things' are going on so he looks at his feet instead.

Satan - Doesn't know how to feel about watching an animated film about the life of food but he gives it a chance because he doesn't think the storyline sounds too bad. However, he becomes absolutely horrified as each second of the movie passes, nothing matching his expectations and everything taking a turn for the worse. His disgust in the movie grows apparent as he watches what he can with furrowed brows and a frown before he eventually has to take a break from it. He regrets having ever seen the movie.

Asmodeus - Considering that he's on social media a lot like Levi, Asmo's probably heard of this movie before, he just never considered actually watching it himself. He's completely unaffected by most of the erotic stuff happening, not to anyone's surprise, but the grotesque scene of everyone getting cooked left him scarred and he doesn't hesitate to cling to you whenever something violent shows up on screen. Overall, he doesn't really mind the movie but would never willingly watch it ever again.

Beelzebub - The poor soul was so excited to watch a movie about food, the title made it sound fun to him too. His entire face just drops as he finally realises what this movie's really all about and he almost feels sick just watching it, his twin even has to cover his eyes for some parts of it. That one shopping cart scene also completely traumatises him and he can't help but feel bad for all the food. He'll think twice about eating anything after having watched the entirety of the movie, feeling guilty whenever he takes a bite.

Belphegor - He zones out for the first half of the movie, uninterested in everything it has to offer. The characters, the plot, the animation, the little song at the beginning, he finds it all irritating and would rather fall asleep. The fact that he doesn't pay any attention to the film adds to why he doesn't notice any of the profanities. However, as soon as he senses that Beel's getting uncomfortable, he'll keep his eyes on the screen to see what's happening then jumps straight away to cover Beel's eyes from the nasty bits.

Diavolo - Weirdly invested in the love story between the two main characters. He completely ignores the rest of the shenanigans that's happening and sees the whole movie through just to make sure they end up happy together. He'll have moments where he appears on edge because of the amount of swearing in an animation film, but he lets it slide and gets used to it eventually. By the end of it, he tries to find something nice to say about the film to lighten up the room but really struggles to compliment it.

Barbatos - Unfazed by all the strangeness that everybody else is disturbed by, it's like he expected to see all this in a movie titled 'Sausage Party'. He hardly reacts to the movie himself, sitting there and watching with a straight face. However, there are moments where he warns Diavolo to avert his eyes before the messy scenes can even begin, knowing when things are about to take a turn. After the movie ends, he'll definitely feel the need to ask you what's the reason behind showing it to everyone.

Simeon - You warned him to keep Luke away while the movie's playing beforehand so that made him a little suspicious about the movie, but he shakes it off. Seeing the animation at first, he finds it kind of cute and loves how it's from the perspective of the food. His opinions about the movie change as soon as the swears start coming in. He thought he misheard the first time, but after a few more scenes, he can't bear to watch anymore of it and ends up leaving the room midway through without saying anything.

Solomon - Doesn't understand anything that's happening and asks way too many questions in the span of a minute. "Why's the food talking?", "Can the humans see the food talking?", "Do they know they're all going to be eaten?", "Why are they excited about leaving the store then?", he just doesn't know when to stop. As his curiosities are slowly answered, he can't help but shudder. Still, he laughs it off like it's nothing and doesn't mind watching it all the way through despite it not being his cup of tea.

Raphael - He really wanted to leave the room as soon as the first NSFW references came in but he's way too stubborn to admit it makes him uncomfortable so he forces himself to sit through the entire film. He'll chuck in a few snide comments like, "Is this really what humans enjoy watching nowadays?", or "Who on earth thought this would make a good film?" as he watches the movie, making it obvious that he hates every second of it. Showers as soon as the movie ends and fills the need to bleach his eyes.

Thirteen - Honestly, this movie kinda fits her vibe. It's wacky, strange, filled with unexpected messes and whatnot. She doesn't really care that it's all sorts of insanity, she kinda enjoys it more that way because it's unlike most movies that she's seen. She has to admit though, some of the scenes are a little unnecessarily excessive and over-the-top, but she can look past that and appreciate the rest of the film. She wouldn't watch it in her own time, it's kind of something she'd watch with others out of boredom. 

Mephistopheles - Like Solomon, he'll question every little thing that's happening on screen but can't even fathom all the answers to them. Cannot believe that you made him watch this mess of a movie with his own eyes and will live on to regret the decision of sitting down and actually seeing it through. He also can't look at food or grocery shopping the same way after that, it'll forever remind him of the film. He's also learned to never trust you to pick a decent movie ever again because this properly traumatised him.