♡ ꜱʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Dressed in your bathrobe, you stretch yourself out on Asmodeus' soft four poster bed and sigh with content as a comfortable sensation fills you. Nothing feels better than lying in bed after having run a hot bath, especially if it was in Asmo's deluxe bathroom that he grant you access to.

From said bathroom, you hear the Avatar of Lust hum with his sweet voice as he washes and you patiently wait for him to finish while flipping through one of the many fashion magazines he has lying around to pass time. As soon as he's done, you'll have tons of things to do anyway so the boredom will only last for the time being.

Asmodeus had planned a slumber party for two in his room just yesterday and he sounded extremely eager to spend quality time with you that he spewed out all his ideas and spared none for any other occasion.

You silently count down the minutes for him to finally leave his bath, and his return is made all the more dramatic whilst steam escapes and surrounds him as he wears the towel on his head like a crown.

Asmo approaches you with bathrobes similar to yours and with fluffy slippers to keep his feet warm. He beams warmly at you and sits down at the foot of the bed, "Sorry for keeping you waiting, (MC). It's important I follow my routine to keep my skin and hair healthy."

"Don't say sorry, you let me use your bathroom so the least I can do is wait," you wave his apologies away. "So what is it you want to do first?"

He grins and reveals two packaged beauty face masks from behind his back. "I haven't opened these yet and I've been dying to try them out. With you here, this is going to be even better," he sings his words.

Being handed one, you peel open the packaging and a wafting scent of artificial watermelon is the first thing you smell as you take the mask out. Face already cleansed from the bath, you don't wait long before applying the mask on, with Asmo's help.

"It feels a little cold," you comment while he smooths the surfaces of the beauty treatment on your face, his hands caressing your cheeks as he does. "How long do we need to keep these on for?"

Asmo flips one of the opened packages to read the instructions written on the back. His eyes scan down each step before he finally finds what's needed. "It says ten to twenty minutes, so let's put it on for fifteen," he starts a timer on his phone.

He knows his beauty products well so you nod, knowing to trust him when it comes to things like this. "Hey, we should do something in the meantime," a suggestion pops into mind. "Didn't you say you got new nail polish lately?" you raise a brow.

At the mere mention of the new beauty products he was gifted by adoring fans, Asmo leaps from his bed and hurries to the vanity that he keeps everything in to grab all that's necessary for a mini manicure session. He comes back with a branded, expensive looking bag that's most definitely holding all he needs.

"I can't wait to show you all the presents I got. It's wonderful to be loved by so many people," he scatters the contents of the bag all over his sheets hastily. "You don't mind me painting your nails, do you? They'll look beautiful!"

You've seen his nail art before and you'd be a fool to reject his talents

You've seen his nail art before and you'd be a fool to reject his talents. "Of course I don't mind," you give him your hand, "Make it as fancy as you want."

Given permission to get carried away, Asmo nods then gets started immediately as he unscrews the lid of his baby blue nail polish and the infamous scent roams freely in open air. The Avatar of Lust holds your hand gently then cautiously paints your index fingernail.

He quickly works through each finger then begins to add jewels, carefully and delicately dropping them on with tweezers that belonged in the expensive beauty bag. With the small gems resting on the polish still waiting to dry, Asmodeus lifts your hand and lightly blows. Once finally dry, he paints in the last few details of the ocean waves with a midnight blue polish, not forgetting to add white sea foam to finish your seaside themed nail art.

"Ta-da!" Asmo exclaims aloud, proud of his art. "What do you think, (MC)? It's beautiful, right?"

Flexing your fingers then moving them around to get a better and closer look at the final result. "They are! I love the waves, they're so pretty!" you gush over your nails, "Say, what about flowers? Do you think they would suit me?"

Your intuition of fashion sparks ideas in Asmo's mind and he gasps aloud, inspired by what you suggested. "(MC), what a clever little darling you are. Next time you come over, I'll give you fancy flowers!" he cheerfully chirps.

"Next time? You want to do this again?" you feel your heart flutter merrily, happy to learn that he enjoys tonight as much as you do. "That'd be great!"

"Wouldn't it?" he giggles. The melody of a harp abruptly rings from Asmodeus' device and you figure it to be the sound of his timer running out. He quickly dismisses the alarm and sighs, "I guess it's time we take the face masks off then."

He peels the mask off in one smooth motion. "Oh, (MC). Could you give me that moisturiser next to you," he points at the small opaque bottle laying beside you on the bed, completely forgotten up until now.

You toss it over to him then watch him closely so you can repeat his actions and handle the next few procedures yourself. He carefully applies the moisturiser onto his face, smearing it over his forehead, chin and cheeks before rubbing it into his skin. The mask must've worked its magic since his complexion seems smoother and lighter than before.

"I'll take mine off as well then," you peel your mask off too. "Can I have the moisturiser, Asmo?" your hand reaches out for the bottle, but he doesn't hand it to you. "Um... Asmo?"

The Avatar of Lust giggles and shakes his finger at you like he's training a puppy. "No, no, (MC). Let me have some fun, I'll do it for you."

"Wha-?" you don't get the chance to decline his services as he instantly rubs some of the lotion onto your face. "You really don't have to, you've helped me with enough already."

He squishes your blushing rosy cheeks together between his thumb and index finger till your lips pucker up while he holds another finger to stop you from wasting your breath. "Hush, hush. (MC), I want to spoil you tonight so don't you go worrying your pretty little head over anything," he kisses your forehead then finishes applying the moisturiser before smiling at your fair glimmering skin.

You return his gesture and stare out his large bedroom window to see the night sky looking back at you. Guessing the time base off the darkness outside, you lay yourself down on his bed then stare into Asmodeus' eyes as you pat his pillows, hinting for him to lay down beside you.

Swiping the beauty products aside, he obliges to your request and rests his head next to yours, your noses almost touching. "Asmo, thank you for having me here tonight," you shift closer to him and wrap your arms around his waist. "Can I sleepover tomorrow too?"

A light chuckle follows and so does another kiss on the tip of your nose. "Of course, (MC). Anything for you, my darling."