☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ || 2020 ☆

Y'all know what day it is?? Ayyy, the 20th of October!! 😚 Happy Birthday to the cat lover, super detective and Lucifer's biggest hater, Satan himself. Angry little demon did threaten us, like, once but that doesn't mean we won't spoil him rotten on his bday!

For the Avatar of Wrath, he's such a soft boi once u get to know him sksksksk. The evil genius loves books (his room is literally a library) AND CATS. No one would've expected it and that's the best part, it's adorable tho.

May he gain all the knowledge that he wishes and get all the cats he wants. Happy Birthday to Satan, the lovable catboy!!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

Satan is currently in his room, finishing off the copy of 'Oliver Twist' that you gave him not too long ago. Leviathan's keeping an eye on him and making sure he stays put, texting you every bit of detail that you need to know.

Leviathan

'He's reading rn'

'Still reading...'

'How long is he gonna read for?!'

(MC)

'Ok! I get it! Just tell me when he's actually leaving the room.'

You search through the drawers and shelves in Lucifer's office, just like he asked you to. You find the pictures you were sent to retrieve then rush over to the other brothers, as well as the other exchange students, and meet up in the library. It's all going according to plan.

You hand the photos over to Lucifer and watch him carefully place them into a book with a leather cover. He writes little subheadings next to certain photos, providing context for the ones that look quite unexplainable. One of them includes Satan talking to a garbage bag (lol anyone know that chat?).

Then you start to notice something, the photos... They're moving! Each picture tells a different story and event that involved the Avatar of Wrath. Lucifer flips to the next page, a fresh one with no distracting pictures, and gets everyone to sign the photo album.

"All of you, write something nice, alright?"

No one answers but everybody lunges at the pen, trying to be the first. Levi has already signed it beforehand, so Asmo gets to write down the second message, then he passes it on and the rest take turns signing the page. You are the last one to get the book and pen, you see that everyone's sticking with either just their names or a 'happy birthday'.

You choose to do something different. You scribble down your message on the page as your D.D.D vibrates.

Leviathan

'HE'S LEAVING THE ROOM!! HE SUSPICIOUS OF SOMETHINGOJDABFOBQO'

(MC)

'We're ready!! You need to get over here quick'

You alert everyone and tell them Levi's warning as he runs down in a panic, panting as he reaches the arranged meeting place. He must've taken a shorter route since he barely makes it before the birthday boy.

A loud "Happy Birthday!" comes from the crowd while Satan just stands and stares with a plain look on his face.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out?" he asks.

Mammon just shoves the album into his hands without answering the question and demands that he opens it, unable to control his excitement any longer. Belphegor rolls his eyes as Mammon completely forgot that you are all supposed to be giving the present as everyone contributed to the gift.

Satan flips through the pages and keeps his straight facial expression. He tries to hide his satisfaction but you know that he's happy with the gift, it's all his precious moments captured in one book. Plus, it means a lot to him as it's a gift from his brothers.

Beel's stomach growls suddenly, "Cake time?"

You follow everyone else into the dining room, not noticing Satan's smile as he reads the message you left for him.

'Happy Birthday! I promise I'll get you a cat, wait and see ;)'