16-III

Warning: SPG and typos ahead.

III

For the second time, he said it again. He plans to say it the third time, soon. What matters right now is the fervent sensation that he couldn't contain anymore.

Leighton randomly stroked Kay's back while they were in a liplock. Napapasinghap si Kay sa tuwing mararamdaman ang pressure ng mga daliri ni Leighton sa kanyang likuran. Later on, when those fingers reached his lower behind, he felt being kneaded like a dough. He helped Leighton undress, then, Kay fondled with his nipples with a hand.

"God, w-what are y-you doing?!" Leighton asked him, breathless and near-tickled.

"Uh?" Kay asked him insensibly then he playfully bit Leighton's lower lip. "Hindi kasali si God sa ginagawa nating ito, Mr. Acosta... it's just you and me."

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Leighton. "D-Don't call me Mr. Acosta, y-you--"

But Kay couldn't wait for anything the brat is going to say. He plunged into Leighton's chest and sucked the other nipple until it was sloppy from his saliva. He purposely stopped and looked up. "Are you embarassed?"

Leighton looked away. "N-No. Why would I? I wanted this, too."

Kay leveled up to him, covered Leighton's eyes with his hand, "Then be very vocal about it... The room's soundproof. Wait... do you want me to make you scream?"

"No!" Leighton protested. He shoved off the hand obscuring his view then he forced his tongue inside Kay's mouth. The truth is, he doesn't want any talks right now. His brain is failing him this time.

What was the brand of Kay's perfume? Was it just him or Kay's scent was just so intoxicating and he can't get enough? He must have that scent on his own body, too. So he pressed his body harder against Kay and for every second, he could feel a certain heat rippling through his skin as they resonated together.

It was his first time yet he doesn't need any sexual precepts. His body acted naturally more than he could ever command it, thus gratifying Kay's itches.

"Ahhh... W-What..." Kay seared in pain after Leighton suddenly pummeled his back. "Uhh... E-Eight..."

He was experiencing Leighton's tension as he could sense forceful fingernails on his back recreating his healed scars or probably deepening his fresh wounds. When he saw Leighton's flustered face, he already knew what's up. Leighton can't still handle his own climaxing. Kay pecked him on his cheek before going down and parted his legs. Without any hesitation, he opened his mouth and stuffed in Leighton's thing. It made all the sense for Leighton's body that he began thrusting.

Kay prepared for what's next. He held on both Leighton's legs so to handle the impact.

"Uhh... shit... This i-is... ahhh... ahhh! Ahhh!" Leighton's moans was satisfaction for Kay. He was completely mindblown until his mouth was filled with Leighton's fluid.

He swallowed all he could, even licked the corner of his lips. It was the sweetest he ever tasted, after all, it came from a virgin.

Leighton looked down and stroked Kay's hair. He pulled him up so that they could lie together face to face. "I... will always love you..."

As Leighton expected, Kay didn't bother to answer. And so, he carried on what he wanted to say next... "I still want... more."

Kay smiled at him, "In that case, come inside me this time."