19-I

I

Empty ceiling. Dark. Quiet.

“Ahhh…” he cried and the sound of his short quick breaths broke in to the silence.

He was weary. His body’s sticky from sweat and saliva yet he was still being caressed.

He caught one of Leighton’s hands and held it close to his cheek.

“What?” Leighton asked him curiously.

There’s really nothing to say. He just wanted to stop for a while and savor the moment he felt he’s not alone in his madness. That someone actually consented it.

He absentmindedly flung his arms around Leighton’s neck. All this time, iniisip niyang ayos lang na huwag magpakita ng kahit na ano’ng affection para kay Leighton. It was the least he could do to remind Leighton that he's older and that he shouldn't be bossed around.

Subconsciously, nasanay siya sa notion na sa kanya lang si Leighton even if he's still not claiming him. But the scene earlier made him realize that he can lose Leighton one day. Hindi niya kayang makita si Leighton na hinahawakan ng iba gaya ng ginagawa niya. Naiisip pa nga lang niya, sumasakit na ang dibdib niya. He can't bear it.

Leighton tried to break free from him but he refused. On Leighton's next attempt, Kay was overpowered. Nagsalubong ang mga kilay ni Leighton habang tumititig kay Kay.

"I know it hurts... but did I hurt you that much?" Malumanay na tanong ni Leighton kay Kay. "You looked like I violated you."

Leighton's words somehow sluices his fears. Kay felt himself smile. "And you're worried now?" He lowered his sight. Hindi niya gustong makita ang expression ni Leighton kapag sinabi niya ang mga bagay na hindi niya pa nasasabi sa kahit kanino. "You can do anything to me. You owned me..."

"I owned you..." Leighton played those words in his lips. "Right... I owned you so..." Naupo siya at hinablot ang nakakalat na mga damit ni Kay. Hinagilap niya mula doon ang panyong gustong ibigay sa kanya ni Kay kanina.

He unfolded the hanky and raised it like a flag. "A. Ipapang-blindfold ko ito sa'yo. B. Ipangtatali ko ito sa kamay mo. Which is more exciting, Kay?"

"Huh? Ano'ng—" hindi pa nakakapag-isip si Kay, nirorolyo na ni Leighton ang panyo. He was just watching and waiting.

"Not A? Not B?" Ngingiti-ngiti si Leighton habang hawak ang nirolyo nitong panyo. "How about C?"

"Wait, you never said there's a C!" Before Kay could try to object, which was not in his intentions, he was muffled with his own hanky. Leighton started teasing him by licking all the hickeys on his neck.

"Hmm... I'm really dying to hear your gagged voice..." said Leighton as his hands travelled down Kay's abdomen and fondled his navel.

Kay was obedient so as his body. There's no need to tie him and Leighton already knew that. He was easily frenzied by the thought Leighton wants to do something naughtier this time.