Chapter 11.

Christi's Pov.

I had woken up to Jacob's inhumanly loud snoring. I then smelt the wonderful smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. Sarah and Paul must be up, oh dear. Then a loud growl came from Jacob's snoring, I couldn't help but giggle.

I looked back and there was Jacob with one brown eye open, and the next followed. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. Then another huge growl came from his belly.

"Hungry?" I asked his stomach.

"How'd you guess?" A beautiful smile lit up his face.

"Come on, lets feed you."

After a few attempts to try and get food, Jake finally let me go and I left the room so he could dress. I could hear Sarah and Paul in the kitchen, Sarah was giggling and Paul was making growling noises. Well, this was going to be awkward. I poked my head around the corner, Paul has his arms wrapped around Sarah's waist as she stood at the stove cooking. He was kissing her neck. I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey!" Sarah jumped and dropped the spatula she was holding in the pan of hot grease.

"Ouch!" Paul jumped back from her rubbing his hand.

"Sorry, did grease splash you?" She hurried to examine his hand.

"It's not biggie Sarah, just drop hit my skin. Stung s'all."

"Poor baby." Sarah took his hand and kissed it. It reminded me of a child having their booboo kissed by their mom.

Ok, I had enough of that. I headed for the fridge to see what to make, since bacon didn't look or sound like much of a meal to me anymore.

"Whatcha making?" I asked Sarah looking at the pan of bacon.

"Well, I was going to fry up some eggs too, but there aren't many left." She said. "Didn't you just get some the other day?"

"Yeah and now their gone." I added. "Hey what about some pancakes?" I said absentmindedly.

"That sounds great Christi, I love pancakes." Paul's face lit up.

He sat at the kitchen table and grabbed some grapes. Well at least Sarah had given him something to snack on- besides herself.

"So, is Jake still here?" Paul and Sarah started to laugh.

I blushed and refused to comment. I'm sure they'd heard him snoring. There is no way they could have thought that was me.

"Hey! Jake is up!" Paul yelled an mumbled something incoherent.

"Morning to you too Paul." I heard Jacob respond.

My breath caught in the back of my throat and I got a little nervous. Get a grip Christi, you just saw him five minutes ago. I replayed the wake up scene in my head and felt my face get hot. Jacob really was beautiful in just boxers. Focus Christi, focus!

Damn, I realized that I didn't have enough ingredients to make much of anything after last night. I was kind of a loss. I heard Paul and Jacob having a discussion about pancakes.

"Don't know if I can make a lot though. We're kind of low on eggs." I responded to them.

Jacob and Paul most graciously offered to go to the store for us and get some food. I really wanted to pay for the food but Jacob of course refused.

"Hey want some coffee?" I asked Sarah after the guys left.

"Sure, I need it after last night. I'm exhausted." She turned off the stove and sat at the table