Chapter.16

Hello, so this chapter is a little graphic and if you don't want to read it I understand some things are just too much for some people. If you are under age please don't read this. Like a good writer friend of mine on here said "Stay a kid, don't read about sex." But also sex isn't nasty! so stop being so freaked out about it lol I hope you enjoy this little chapter ;) i'll post another chapter along with this one :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping and vibrating. Jacob's arms constricted against my waist. I snaked my way out and reached over to my night stand.

"Hello?" My voice was deep with sleep.

"Is Jacob in there with you?" Sarah's voice was on the other end of the receiver.

I sighed deeply and looked at the clock, it was 5:45am. Why the hell was she up calling me this early?

"Mmm...yes Sarah. We're sleeping." I groaned into the phone.

"Where's Paul?" Sarah asked desperately.

"How the hell am I to know? He's not in bed with me, he's probably at home sleeping. Can I go back to sleep now?" I was really getting annoyed and it was entirely way too early for this.

"Fine." She hissed into the phone and hung up.

I chucked the phone across the room and it landed with a very loud thud.

"S'everything okay?" Jacob moaned half asleep.

"Yes hun, sorry I woke you. Go back to sleep." I whispered kissing his lips softly.

"Mmm..now how am I supposed to do that when your lips taste so good?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me up against him.

"It's really early Jake, go back to sleep." You'd think he would have been worn out after last night, I certainly was.

"Nope, not without a kiss first." His voice was deep and hoarse and laced with sleep. He pulled me on top of him, my heart sped up.

"That's better." He said running his hands down my back and resting his fingers on the bottom of my panties. He leaned up and kissed my lips, by breath grew as his tongue brushed up against mine. I was so bushed but now a familiar ache was making itself known again as his hands roamed over my butt and down my thighs. His hand slid between my thighs and brushed up against my wetness and brushed up against it and made me shiver. I kissed him a little deeper breathing heavier into his mouth.

"Is this okay?" Jacob asked innocently as he stroked his fingers up and down the thin material covering my sensitive wet center.

"Why do you ask, when you know that it is?" I bit down on his bottom lip.

"Not a morning person?" He chuckled and wrapped his fingers inside the material and pulling them up and down teasing my lips. Jacob leaned into my ear, "I love how wet you get for me." He then slid a finger moving back and forth, my body was trembling.

"Does that feel good?" He kept talking deeply into my ear making me quiver with his every word, his fingers stroking inside me making my body burn. "I love how you touch me." I whimpered digging my nails into his shoulders.

"Good girl." Jacob said and turned his attention to my sensitive clit. I gasped as his finger made contact, my hips grinding down into his hand, my thighs squeezing and then releasing building up tension. His other hand moved around and he slid two fingers into me and slowly moving them in and out, stroking my clit with his other hand, both moving at a maddeningly slow pace. I was moaning and grinding my hips into his hands. This was beyond pleasurable, he knew exactly which buttons to push to make me ache for more. He leaned back into my ear, "I want to taste your beautiful breasts Christi. Bring them up to my mouth, please."

I sat up sliding my arms through the straps of my nightdress. My breasts now exposed, I felt his hands push me up his body, both hands still grinding into my two pleasure zones. I leaned my right breast over his mouth and his tongue darted out teasing me with a soft lick. I moaned with pleasure, his head moved over to my other side and did the same driving me insane. His fingers curled forward inside of me finding my pleasure spot. He began to strum his fingers tapping against it.

"I'm gonna finish." I blurted out as my whole body shook and I felt myself explode in a mind blowing orgasm. I collapsed against Jacob's bare chest shuddering controllably.

"Ja-cob." My voice quivered against his chest between heavy panting. His hand moved up towards his mouth and he licked his fingers. "Mmm...damn Christi, you taste good." He grinned widely.

"Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are Jake?" I looked up admiring him with sleepy eyes.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'. He licked his lips and looked at me lustfully. "I'm just Jacob." He leaned down and kissed me, "Christi's Jacob."

"My Jacob." I smiled against his lips, "I like how that sounds." I kissed him.

"Me too." He whispered onto my lips.

"How are you feeling?" I asked sleepily, but still aware of the fact that once again he managed to pleasure me without giving me a chance to do anything to him.

"Wonderful. Let's sleep now angel." His lips brushed over my  forehead and he rolled me over onto the bed.

"Sure?" I looked at him a little skeptical.

"Positive." Jake rolled his eyes with a playful smirk.

"Mind if I check?" I raised an eyebrow in challenge.

"Yes I do, now behave and go to sleep."

"Liar." I snickered under my breath, then felt his hand smack down on my butt.

"Ouch. That hurt, not nice Jacob." He was being cheeky now. I decided it was best to drop the subject.

"I'm sorry." He rubbed his hand over my butt cheek. "Want me to kiss it better?" He wiggled his eye brows.

"Go to sleep Jacob." I rolled my eyes at him. "Before-I-smack- your sexy ass." I added and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

I felt him sigh deeply.

"You know, Chris, that thought has definite good possibilities to it." I felt his chest shake with silent laughter. 

"Goodnight Jacob."

"Good morning Christi." He  chuckled again.

"You're impossible Jacob Black."

"You know you love it." His hand stroked my hair softly.

Well I couldn't argue with him. That's for sure. I didn't even want to think about my heart and the fact that I was falling in- Ok, that's enough of that. Go to bed Christi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I didn't make any grammar errors lol if I did please forgive me :)

I hope you all like sexy Jacob Black, I enjoy writing about him. Also this is Rated-R so this will be a regular thing lol I mean seriously once you make love you want it all the time with the right person :) lol

Also I will be dedicating chapters to people later on it's just i'd feel weird dedicating a sex chapter to someone lol I'll start that once the drama kicks in :)

Please comment!

Now go check out part 2 of this chapter! Which is chapter 17 btw lol

Love you,

Zoey-