Chapter.50

Hey,

I know I left it at a cliff hanger last chapter, but here's the next chapter!

Please check out my other book, "In Love With My Step-Brother Edward Cullen."

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Christi's POV::

Jake, was he really gone?

I sat there a crumbling mess in the doorway, I shuddered at the memory of Jacob. How could he think that of me, that'd I'd do this to him. I love him more than life. My nose was running, and I felt the swell in my crying eyes. I wrapped my hands around myself, I needed some comfort.

"It'll be ok Christi, Jacob's gonna come back." I repeated to myself; to keep some sanity.

I closed my eyes they were stinging from crying, I sobbed into my hands. "I need you Jake." I whimpered. I felt so abandoned. How could you love someone so much, and hurt them so badly at the same time?

I knew Jacob would never do this on purpose, he was just angry. I tried to distract myself with washing the dirty dishes from earlier. I look down into the sink, I remember one of my first night's here with Jacob. I closed my eyes and felt the heat from his chest radiating onto my back, his hands wrap around me. This only caused the pain inside my chest to worsen, I crumpled again in my own self pity.

"Dammit!" I yelled through my tears, I felt as if my heart had been ripped from me. I stumbled in the darkness into Jacob's bedroom. I was tired from crying, I had nothing left.

The moon lit the room and a memory of the first night Jacob and I made love in the bed was too much to bare. I curled up onto Jacob's side of the bed. His warm earthy scent lingered in the sheets, I buried my head into his pillow. I drifted into unconsciousness, I heard a creak in the house.

"Christi, my love." said a soft velvet voice.

It wasn't right, the voice sent shivers down my spine. But I felt compelled to stay calm.

"Jacob." I whimpered.

"No, sweet darling."

********

I felt cold, the intensity of the coldness was almost too much. I've been englufed in Jake's warmth for a month and now the cold was like a harsh slice into me. I shiver against the coldness, as I awake from unconsiouness I feel the coldness is hard, like a rock. I open my eyes, I had to let my eyes ajust to the dim lighting.

I felt silky smooth fabric underneath me, and cold metal on my wrists. I look around once my eyes adjusted I was in a dark room, lit with candles. I lay here on a bed with red silk, chained. I struggled against the chain in panic I wanted to scream. What the fuck is this? I shot up from the bed but only to be pulled back onto the bed by the chains.

"Darling don't fear." said a charming smooth voice.

I tugged agaist the chains harder, I didn't want to be near him. Calin was laying on the bed that I had just leaped from. Away from him the room was steaming hot, I felt already a drip of perspriartion fall down my neck. I was defensless against him, he was a vampire and I was a little human in his eyes.

"If you're going to drink my blood, or what ever the fuck you leeches do just get it over with." I spat. I tried to cover up my fear.  

"Leeches!" Calin hissed in anger. In a blink of an eye he was staring into my eyes with his blazing red. I shivered from the rush of cold that came with him, he was cold, dead.

"Your stupid mutt brainwashed you." He spat harshly, I shivered from the words he had spoken about Jake.

I clenched my jaw, "Don't you dare call Jake a 'stupid mutt' because he will always be more than you will ever come a quarter to." I found strenght in Jacob, I know I was stupid to piss off a vampire.

Calin let out a growl through clenched teeth, "You're walking on thin ice my Darling." He brushed his cold fingers down my cheek and neck. I slapped his cold hand away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

In more than a second I was pinned to the bed in my chains, Calin's ice cold chest pressed against me. I was frozen. "Darling your heart is racing, are you nervous?" He chuckled and burried his head into my neck.

I squirmed to get out, but there was a part in me that didn't want to leave him. I felt almost compelled to want him. His cold hands ran up my sides to my chained hands, his tongue licking my neck with kisses.

"No, don't." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and I saw Jacob's face, his brilliant white smile and those chocolate eyes that felt like home to me. I felt the fresh sting of tears fill my eyes.

"Darling don't cry, I only want those to be of happiness." Calin whispered gently trying to soothe me, it only made me panic more.

"Stop!" I screamed. I kicked and screamed and yanked at the chains up ahead. "Get away from me!"

Calin moved away from me looking enraged. "You will submit to me if you like it or not!" Calin yelled.

"Let's see what happens when you're left here alone for the day."

Fuck! No..

Calin left the room, and left me alone in this dark, hot room. It had been a few seconds since he left and the heat was already too much to bare. I lay there on the bed, I couldn't contain it any more. I wept into the silky fabric.

"Jake please find me. I'm so scared..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you guys like it?

sorry it was so short, I've been having trouble writing lately.

PLEASE COMMENT on your thoughts and what you want to happen down below!

love you all

-zoey