Chapter.60

Please don't forget to comment :D

 ::Jacob's POV::

Paul and I walked outside the house, leaving our women inside to mingle about our engagment. A part of me felt sorry for Christi, because most likely Blondie would be squealing in her ear. My body already ached to be in Christi's presence, but I willed my feet to carry me forward.

"Okay Paul, remember hide the engagment in your mind." I instructed.

"I got it! Chill the hell out. I still don't understand why you'd want to keep it hidden."Paul muttered under his breath.

We reach the edge of the forest and strip ourselves of our binding clothes, lay them in one of the trees. It's been over two weeks now since I'd last phased. I close my eyes in concerntration feeling the heat trickling up my spine, spreading through my veins. My breath was catching deep in my chest, as I felt the burst of heat explode all around me. I land with a loud thud underneath my paws. My mind was at a daze at first as Jacob; the man took control over the wolf. Instincts were activated and my wolf sprinted instantly.

"Follow me. We're meeting at the cliffs." Paul instructed. My wolf growled annoyed that he was giving an Alpha instructions. I follow the scent of fresh active water. I know I'm nearing to the cliffs once the strong musk of salt water filled my nostrils.

I emerge from the cover of the forest into the clearing with Paul by my side. There stood on the other side of the clearing Sam's black as midnight wolf; and the pack behind him standing in a 'V' formation. 

"You wanted to see me." I huffed out in annoyance. I wanted to be with Christi not with this asshole.

"You're thoughts are not completely blocked Jacob Black! Be careful who you call an asshole." Sam snarled, and stood tall making his power of Alpha noticed. 

"Just- what do you want Sam? I thought I made clear I didn't want a part of you since you turned your back on me." My voice was sharp and icy. Sam seemed to wince at my words, good he needed to let them slice and sting.

"Jacob, you are needed back in the Pack-"

"Why! Do you think I'd come back?"

"Because god dammit as much as you want to stray, we are your family! I know what we did was an abomination, but you know the La Push laws says in a new situation-"

"You need to report it to the elders, I know." I finished. "I know the rules Sam."

"I know I'm undeserving of your forgivness, but I swear on the acient spirits now I would break the rules if I could redo it. Please consider coming back, I need you in second command again." 

"I'll consider it. I'll let you know when I've made my mind up." I said and turned to leave. 

"Thank you Jacob." Was the last thing I heard from Sam before I left. I ran for miles needing time to think this through, but as much as I ran nothing got any clearer. I knew what I needed; Christi. I knew I was nearing the house when I could smell Christi's sweet cinnamon scent, along with her cooking. I howled excited that I was coming home to my girl, also giving her heads up I was coming home. I phased back dressed in my damp pants that had been left in the woods. I enter my home; well now our home. I loved the thought of if being mine and Christi's- I was hit with the scent of cinnamon and apples.

Christi and Blondie sat bunched up on one side of the sofa talking and giggling over Christi's ring.   Something was different about her, she seemed to be glowing. Radiating. I couldn't help but stare and only feel pure love and pride- that Christi was all mine. No one elses. I claimed her from all men of the world.