Chapter 1.

• Dedicated to Christi Mackenzie Edwards

I walked into the dark hot club holding onto my best friend Sarah's hand. We both looked at the sea of flesh and sweat that was bouncing on the dance floor, the music vibrating under our feet, the lights highlighting the place into a dark dream. I could feel goosebumps rise against my skin with anticipation to start dancing. We both leaned over the rail and gawked at all the hot body's of the male dancers.

Sarah squeezed my hand and squeal impatiently in my ear, "Ooh! Come on let's go!"

We mingled our way out into the dance floor Sarah lifted our hand's above our heads and twirled me in excitement. I rolled my eyes, "You know your gonna have to stop that because people are gonna think we're together."

Sarah giggled and rolled her eyes and pulled me farther into the dance crowd of hot sweaty bodies, I listened to the deep electronic beat take over my body, I closed my eyes and twirled my hips along with the beat of the song, I could feel the beat of the music pulse through my body all the way to my core. There was nothing better than a high of a good beat.

The light's flashed and made the sea of hot sweaty bodies glow and bounce, the bass boomed through the huge speakers Boom Boom Boom. It felt like everyone's hands were on me at that moment Sarah and I ventured further into the sea of bodies until we were at the center of it all. But Sarah let go of my hand to dance with some random guy who immediately started to grind up against her. She looked over at me and mouthed the words Help me!

"You know it's really hot in here, can we go get a drink?" I yelled over the music and Sarah yanked herself away from her nightmare.

"Oh thank you so much Christi."

We made our way over to the glass bar and stood there waiting for the bartender.

"What can I get for you two fine ladies?" asked the bartender. Wow he was hot, tall, dark hair, blue eyes, and pale. You. Say. you. Christi come on you can do it!

"I'll have sex on the beach." I blushed, but I'm sure he didn't catch it it was too dark in here.

"Rum and coke." Sarah said with a smile a wink.

Damn, of course she always got all the action. I was just her shy side kick. Of course why wouldn't she I mean look at her she's the gorgeous blonde bombshell with electric blue eyes! Me I'm the shy blushing brunette with green eyes, and an normal okay toned body.

I huffed to myself of my own insecurity thats when Sarah tapped me and said, "Fresh man meat at 3 o'clock."

I looked over and saw six huge men standing in a loose formation. But wow they were huge! There they stood all in their sexy glory bobbing their heads to the music. All of them with beautiful dark skin, black cropped hair, except for one that hand beautiful long black hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. All of them were huge and muscular and obviously proud of the fact cause they were all wearing very tight fitting tanks.

"You can have the girl." teased Sarah.

She knew me all too well, there was nothing more sexy to me than a guy with long hair. She grabbed me by the hand and yanked me over to the prize in question.

Without further warning she ditched me and grabbed one of the guys with a 'Hi" and pulled him out to the dance floor. The guy went along with a huge gawking smile, and who wouldn't? Like I said before she was a five foot five, with long blonde hair bombshell, ice blue eyes, perfect body, and nice big tits. I was jealous of her, if I were a guy i'd definitely do her. Oh hell, did I really just think that?

I found myself standing alone and awkward in front of five huge men who were now staring me up and down. I smiled nervously and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks I thanked god it was too dark to tell, I hoped. I waved and started to turn around, but I felt someone gently grab my wrist.