Chapter.44

Please READ THIS..

Hello, I said that I would post another chapter if I got 5 or more comment's and over 20 reads. Thank you all that had a part in that, thank you for reading. You are truly are all awesome and without you my story wouldn't be popular. I wanted to remind you guys that I am up for an award, Best Werewolf Story something like that lol so please go and vote for me :) Also I have some friends of mine here that are up for a bigger award(s). So please vote for @Shayna88 @TeamJacobGirlForever

The Voting link is over in the side link >>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Christi's POV::

I was bound and determined to make this day go by without any complications. I needed it to be as normal as possible, it was imperative to my sanity and Jacob's. Last night got completely out of hand, I can't believe I broke down like that and that my body collapsed. What's wrong with me?

Life just got very, very complicated. I wonder if all the fairytales and legends are true. Do fairies, gnomes and unicorns walk amongst us secretly and we just don't know about it? Visions of vampires and wolves fighting plagued my thoughts. Ok Christi, that's enough of that.

I felt bad when I woke up to find Jacob lying on the floor next to the couch. Apparently he was as freaked out about this whole situation as I was. Poor thing probably didn't want me out of his sight after the night I had last night. I shuddered with the memory but then my whole body warmed and I smiled at the thought of all the love this man on the floor had for me. Enough love that he spent the night sleeping on a hard floor just to be by my side.

I got up and attempted to busy my horrified mind with cooking. Cooking is good, it keeps my thoughts at bay, and it keeps the evil and horror away, if only temporarily.

Jacob made me feel safe and protected, but who was going to protect him? I shivered with the thought of – I'm not going to say it, I refuse to verbalize that horror. I must have faith, everything will be ok. I heard Jacob stir in the living room, his stomach rumbled loudly and I knew it was time to get our day started. I couldn't let him see how scared I still was, there was no way. Come on Christi, chin up, smile and act normal. Let the show begin.

Turns out that I didn't need to put on too much of a show after all, Jacob kept up a steady stream of jokes and innuendoes that had my brain completely occupied and far away from any evil thoughts.

God Jacob's lips are incredible. The strong smell of burning butter filled the kitchen. I don't want to stop… I don't want to stop… The smell got stronger. Ugh!

"Burning." I managed to mumble into his mouth.

"So hot." Jacob moaned huskily into my mouth and cupped his hand over my center.

Oh God, I moaned out loud. It felt so good to have his hand on me. Focus Christi, focus.

"No… the butter." I was panting.

Jacob shot me a strange look and then his eyes widened with understanding.

"Hold that thought." He ran over to turn the stove off and was back in a flash. "Mmm – where were we?"

He licked his lips so seductively, I felt my stomach tighten. I wanted him so badly now. I swallowed back the knot of lust in my throat.

"Uh, what about breakfast?" I managed to choke out.

"It can wait." His eyes were so dark and beautiful.

"Jake…" my voice was a whisper.

"Yes honey?" He leaned down to kiss my neck, his lips and tongue sending luscious tingles all over my body.