Chapter.51

"Fuck you Sam! Don't tell me to calm the fuck down! My imprint is out there maybe..d-dea" I choked on the words in my mouth, tears stung my eyes at the thought. I was a ghost of a man without Christi. I couldn't lose her, I'd be nothing to the world..

"Jacob, we will find her. Just give me some time to figure this out." Sam said calmly.

I know they needed time, it's not like the fucking leech left a scent to follow. I don't understand how that is possible, they always reek of their odor. Now of all times they find a loop hole. I couldn't eat, sleep, or think straight. I silently beat myself inside, 'I shouldn't have left her. I should have reasoned with Christi. Held her at night and made love to her.'

I sat in the living room of Sam and Emily's house. I ball my fists in my hair. I was so fucking weak I hated the feeling of not having control especially when it came to the woman I love and her safety.

The pack was all gathered in the living room. I felt so useless just sitting here, the thought of the fucking bastard touching Christi made my blood boil in my veins. My nails dug into my palms at the thought of him even hurting one inch of MY Christi, I swear if he does a thing to her I will slowly peel that pale fucks skin off his body slowly..the way I planned to kill him haunted my thoughts..

"Jake!" Sam yelled for my attention, I snap my head in his direction. "I need to consult the elders about this, this is the first time this sort of disaster has occurred in the pack.

"What?!" I jump from the couch in rage. "We're sitting around here like lazy fucks while my girlfriend could be getting tortured by a sick fuck leech!" I was so angry I could spit.

"Jake." Sam tried to reason.

"No Sam! Tell me if Emily were taken by a leech that you wouldn't be already out there looking?" I yelled.

"Jacob you will calm down that's an order." The Alpha's tone bled through his voice.

I felt the Alpha's command push down my anger like a bulldozer. I felt a loud snarl rip out of my chest as the wolf inside me refused the Alpha. My anger built up inside me once again stronger than before. I stood tall with my chest out and a scowl on my face, "I will not! I am the grandson of Ephraim. I am the grandson of a Chief. I wasn't born to follow you."

I exited the house in my anger I felt the familiar heat trickle up my spine and the light pain as I felt my heavy paws drop on the damp grass. I'll find Christi if it kills me...

::Christi's POV::

I have been stuck in this boiling hot room chained to the bed for who knows how long. I lay there in the silk sheets with a light sheet of sweat covering my body, my mouth dry of any moisture. I haven't heard a single sound since Calin left hours ago, the light got dimmer with each hour. I assume I've been down here for the entire day.

I struggle against the chains again, they cut into my wrists sharply and rub my wrists raw. I wince from pain and the mixture of the blood and steam was enough to make my stomach churn.

I scream out in frustration I hear my voice echo off the walls. Maybe if I scream loud enough the pack can hear me? I scream out for help on the top of my lungs.

"Please Jake! Help me! Please." I yell repeatedly.

I lost track of time again, I know that it's been awhile and I've been spending hours screaming. My throat was completely dry and sore. I hear a creak of an old door opening in the far distance, my heart leapt from my rib cage. I struggle against the chains, Calin.

He walked over to the foot of the bed and instantly I saw his body go rigid, "My love, you sure have made a mess haven't you?"

What the hell was he talking about? I follow his gaze to my raw wrists. Oh fuck.

Calin walked to my side of the bed and revealed the key to my restraints from his coat pocket, he unchained me. "Shh don't fret my love, this will only hurt a little bit."

He grabbed my wrist so delicately it was as a ghost had been holding my wrists. I tense at the intensity of his cold touch, "Don't." He said demandingly. "I am stronger than you, that would be a very bad idea."

I felt the blood of my body chill at his voice. I nodded in agreement and lay there silent. Calin brought my bruised and raw wrists to his pale lips gently kissing the wounds. The cold of his lips brought relief to the burning sensation of the hand cuffs. I let a sigh escape my chest and instantly I regret it.

"I'm sorry my love, I never meant for these restraints to hurt such a delicate beauty."

I lay silent I felt if I said a word to Calin in this situation I would be defying Jacob.

"Have you reconsidered your opinion of me now that you've spent the whole day in here?"

Was he fucking kidding me? Yes a way to a woman's heart is to chain her to a bed and leave her in a boiling fucking room without water. That's a brilliant plan you numb nuts fucker!

"Yes I have." I said in a whisper. "I've decided that I despise you more than I ever had in the beginning ." I spat the words harshly. I smile deviously knowing that I've upset him more than earlier, it's worth it. I'd die before letting this leech break me.

Calin smiled a bittersweet smile, it was vicious displaying his razor teeth. Instead of leaving or torturing me that I expected something more unexpected happened in that second. In a blink of an eye he was on top of me, his cold clammy lips pressed hard against mine. I try pushing him away but his supernatural strength was too much to go up against. His lips forced mine to move with his, I felt sick.

Jacob I'm sorry, I love you.

As Calin continued to kiss my lips I felt a sharp pain in my mouth. I screech in surprise but Calin took it as on open invitation. I felt the burn in my lip increase, it was intense something I'd never felt in my life. Calin licked my bottom lip before releasing my lips and smiled.

I bring my hand to the source of the pain, my bottom lip. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"It's my venom. I only released a little bit into your blood system, that way you'll burn longer. But once you are my kind, don't you see my darling. We can share together forever. See the world, you can stay in your delicate form of beauty forever. As you will be mine for I am your maker." Calin brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You are mine." He kissed me gently.

I was in shock from this information, he was psychotic. The pain in my lips slowly spread into the back of my throat. It felt as if a hot iron had been stuffed down my throat. I coughed as I tried to breathe, I writhed into the sheets of the bed in it's slow growing pain.

Calin turned to walk from the room and leave me in the room boiling alive inside and out.

"You truly are fucked up, if you think I will ever love you as I love Jacob." I managed to choke out.

Calin's back tensed at the mention of Jacob I could see his fists clench. "You will never speak of that mutt again. He's good as dead now."

I felt real pure fear, Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the wait, but as most of you know that I have been having a hard time writing. But I think it's over! lol Also again thank you to those who have been reading or have read a chapter of ILWMSBEC. "In Love With My Step Brother Edward Cullen" Thank you I love you guys!

Please comment on this new chapter!

I love you-

Zoey