Chapter.58

::Jacob's POV::

She said yes. Christi said Y-E-S, yes! I couldn't contain my joy, there were no words to describe how happy I felt inside.

"You're amazing." I kissed her hard. "Incredible."

She whimpered into my mouth, her hands tangling in the back of my hair pulling me closer and deepening our kiss. Her kisses and panting became a little more urgent, I had to slow things down, I wanted this to mean something – I needed to love her. Slowly.

"Slow Christi." I whispered against her lips.

She let out a little frustrated groan but gave in to my request allowing me to take charge and take things slowly.

"How much do you love me Jacob?" She panted between kisses.

"So fucking much Christi."

"Show me how much Jacob. I want to feel you."

I kissed down her neck. "What do you want Christi?"

"You." She let out a small whimper as my teeth scraped her neck.

"Mmm… For – ever?" I swirled my tongue around my mark on her neck.

"Yes…" She hissed.

"Good, because we have that time now."

I grabbed her by the waist and sat her down straddling my lap. She squirmed and pulled herself closer to me and began to grind into me. I moaned deeply into her neck.

"God Christi, I can't get enough of you."

And it was the truth. I would never be able to get enough of loving her and having her love me. I slid into her.

"Do you feel that?"

"Yes." Her head lolled back.

I began to move inside of her, slowly, now was not the time to rush.

"Only you can do that to me Christi." I kissed the hollow of her neck tenderly. "Only you."

My heart was pounding so hard, I took her left hand and placed it on my chest. I slid my hand over hers and gently caressed the ring I had just placed on her finger.

"Do you feel that?"

"Yes Jacob." She whispered.

"What do you feel Christi?"

"Your heart." She let out a deep sigh as I slid in and out of her.

"It beats only for you Christi. You are my reason to live. My heart my body and my soul… it's all yours."

Her head fell forward onto my shoulder and she wrapped her arm around my back tightly.

"Mine too Jacob." She whispered against my skin. "Mine too." She kissed my shoulder, my neck and my jaw line over and over again as I moved in her – slowly. "Hold me Jacob. Please." She begged.

She didn't have to beg for long, I let her hand go and wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her closer to me. Her body melted into mine, her chest crushed up against mine, holding me with all her strength while I moved inside of her. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, holding each other tightly through soft kisses and sighs. I couldn't fucking get enough, I never wanted this to end.

I grabbed Christi's beautiful ass and stood up, still holding her body tightly against mine. Never once breaking our connected bodies, I slid her back onto the bed and slowly lay on top of her until my entire weight was resting against her beautiful skin. My hands slid up her body leaving a trail of tiny bumps everywhere I touched.