Chapter.52

I stay laying here in pure agony of the heat rushing through my veins. The venom had taken it's toll, it had spread deep into the muscles of my head and jaw. It had yet to reach the rest of my body, but my body felt ice cold. I broke out in a cold sweat, Calin at least had the decency to leave the restraints off.

My vision was hazy as if in a dream, tears blurred more my vision. "Jake please, hurry." I whimper.

I grab fistfuls of the silky sheets and wail out pure torture. My limbs spasming the pain was unbearable. How long was this going to last? The brightness of the glow that escaped from the hidden door cast a light up head on the floor, it seemed to be the afternoon.

"Ah! Make this stop please! For fuck's sake, please!" I screech out on the top of my lungs. I scratch my nails into the sheets, I felt as if my veins were under a lit match.

I hear the door creak open releasing the sounds of the woods. The sounds overwhelmed my hearing, the sound of fluttering heart beats scattering, and footsteps. As if my senses were being heightened? I look around the dim room in a haze, I was scared and confused. What's happening to me?

"Shh my love. I can make this all go away if you want?" Calin smiled devilishly while stroking a cold hand against my forehead. The coldness was like a sweet release of some pain, like applying Aloe gel on a sun burn. I sigh and lean into his hand, dammit! Fuck Christi!

"What will you do?" I say in a small voice, I was terrified with the answer of the question. 

Calins fire red eyes bore into my own, it felt almost painful just looking into his eyes? "I can simply compel you to not feel pain." His voice was so soft and hypnotizing. The agony of the burn inside my body faded, a  sweet release.

"But you must agree to my terms. Of life forever."

My stomach dropped, I couldn't. I wouldn't nor will I ever love him as much as Jacob. I wouldn't I'd rather die this way then never be with Jacob again. "Never. I'd rather have the pain or death, than be with you forever."

I saw the door was left open from the glowing light up ahead. I sat up on my arms and looked for an escape. I flung myself off the bed onto the floor, only to be met with the excruciating pain of earlier back. I fall onto my knees and scream as I hold my face in my hands. I knot my fingers into my hair wanting to pull it out, to release the heat.  

"This would just be a lot easier if you just gave in to me. I could compel you right now my love to serve me, love me, fuck me. But I know it would be all a lie, so I will wait until you decide you want to do it on your own. I'm a patient man. I've lived for 200 years my darling." Calin pushed me harshly onto the floor with his foot, like I was scum.

Calin left the room and the room echoed as he slammed the door behind him. The cold floor was some of a relief to the fire. I lay down as it only intensifies, I whimper. "J-Jake."

The tears flood my vision once again, I close my eyes to let water fall from my eyes onto the floor. Behind my lids I see Jacob's house in the woods. The afternoon sun lights the house inside to a warm glow, just like Jacob. I see Jacob. He's smiling at me. He takes me into his arms and carries me to our bed. Instead of what I think this scene will take me, Jacob he kisses all the sources of my pain. Jake smiles his brilliant white smile as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, then leans to kiss my neck.

"Never forget me Christi. Que quowle."

I open my eyes and the tears stream easier and faster. I cradle myself as I sob into the floor. The pain, and fear overwhelming me. I will either die here, or turn into the monster  that Jake despised.

I cry harder at this thought. Either way Christi this is the end. Jake will never love you again.

::Jacob's POV::

I haven't stopped searching all night and day for Christi. I hadn't talked or heard from the pack for 24-hours. Those fuckers couldn't even talk to me through this? Some pack right? The love of my life is out there suffering, kidnapped by a bloodsucker and they haven't even started searching for her? This fueled my anger, I pushed myself to run faster.

I've been searching from La Push to the border of Canada. I haven't shifted in 24-hours, my joints were so tight from being on four legs for so long. I run through the misty woods, the creatures scurrying in fear.

I hear the life of the woods, tiny heart beats, and animals scurrying on the forest floor. I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the air and my ears perk to catch any sound. Nothing. Not one heart beat or step out of place.

"Dammit!"

"Jacob.."

"Paul?"

What is he doing out here? Why can I hear him? Why in the fuck isn't he with Sam? Paul and I are the strongest fighters the pack has..

"Paul, why the fuck are you out here?" I was confused but so fucking glad that Paul was here. Paul emerged from the top hill, I look at the mass of grey and brown wolf stalk down the hill towards me.

"I left." He said bluntly an edge of cockiness to his tone.

"What the hell? Paul why would you do that?" I ask.

"I just sat there and thought if something like this happened to Sarah, I couldn't sit there and wait for the damn elder's to make up their fuckin dust ass minds. So I left the pack and found you out here..I couldn't let you fight on your own." Paul I saw even in wolf form smirk at me.

"haha! I'm just glad you're here Paul." I wrestle him into the leaves.

"Okay good! Now get the fuck off me Jake, that's gay."

"Whatever man. I'll take the northwest. You take southeast." I said and I felt  a power underneath the words. What the fuck??

A certain power ran through my veins, my vision cleared. This energy burst through my lungs and I felt the wolf inside me in flames. What the fuck is happening?? The wolf inside me I could just feel the word:: Alpha.

Fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know I keep leaving with cliff hangers. I'm sorry.

Please Comment on your thoughts of Alpha Jake ;) or what you think should happen here? Just comment please :D

I love you all for the support!

-Zoey