Chapter 2.

• Dedicated to Jacob Black

Jacob took my hand and led me off the dance floor. We made our way back to the others. Sarah and Paul were the only two no there. I quickly scanned the crowd and saw them on the dance floor. Oh gosh they were kissing!

"Wow," My mouth popped open.

"What's wrong?" asked Jacob.

"Nothing really, I was just taken back I guess by er...display." I pointed to the obvious on the dance floor.

He chuckled, "Jealous?" he flashed me a wicked smile. So damn irresistible.

"Hey Jake." A voice interrupted. Sam motioned Jacob to him. "I'll be right back." He said squeezing my hand.

"Actually, me too." I said and headed to the ladies room.

"You have no head for liquor Christi!" I scowled at myself in the mirror. The room was spinning. I took some cold water from the faucet and patted it against the back of my neck. It felt so refreshing. After a quick lip gloss reapplication and hair primp I made my way back out to the dancing crowd.

I felt a hand a grab me and pull. I looked over and saw a man with greasy black hair and really bad acne standing there smiling. "hey there sexy, what's the rush?" he said loudly. His breath reeking of alcohol. "Let's party!"

"No, thank you." I said shoving away again.

"Oh c'mon baby, I know you want it tonight, I've been watching you. Quite the little cock tease. Let me give you what you want." He grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"Let go of me!" I pushed and pushed, but he refused to let go. His hands gripping harder and bruising me. "You really are the  cock tease. You want it and you know it, so stop pretending." He buried his face in my neck.

"Get off of me asshole!" I screamed, pushing and smacking him now. "Stop it!"

"Oh c'mon ba.."

"The lady said to stop!"  A deep booming voice came from behind me.

The guy lifted his head from me, but didn't release his grip on my ass. "I think you should listen to her, I would."

He released me, but grabbed my wrist a little too tightly and refused to let go of me. I looked behind me and saw Sam, Jacob, Quil, Paul, and Seth all standing in a V formation. Their arms all crossed over their chests and staring menacingly at my attacker.

"She said let her go." Jacob growled taking a step forward now but Sam stopped him by placing a hand over his chest. 

"Why? So she can keep teasing you and you can keep ignoring what she really wants? You lost your chance man, so why don't you all just hit the road. You're not wanted here!" He pulled me at me and then wrapped his arms around my waist, like I was a frickin toy! That the hell was with this guy Jake and his friends were huge!

I am going to give you one last warning. Let her go, or we will make you." Sam's tone had drastically changed his face now very hard. The five huge men unfolded their arms to their sides in strange unison, all five pairs balled tightly into fists. They all took one step forward.

I was finally released, "Fine, you can have your little slut back, bet she was worthless anyways!" He said and left.

Jacob took another step forward, but was stopped again by Sam.

"Jake, not here. Relax."

My knees felt weak and my head dropped into my hands. I felt two hands around my waist and I jumped and cringed. "S'ok hun, I got you now." Jacob's sweet voice in my ear. I instantly melted into his chest intertwining my finger's in his. "Thank you all." I Iooked at them all grateful. Then I felt a slight pressure on top of my head? Jacob's lips?