|four|

"WHERE are we goin today?" Sophia rubbed her hands together.

"France!" yelled Cody, who punched his hand in the air, "fuck yeah!"

Cody and Sophia both went to a taxi and got in.

"Who do you think got eliminated?" questioned Sophia, who looked up at him.

"Don't know," he shrugged, "I don't have much of a guess - maybe Brittany and Lucas since you gave them a disadvantage."

She frowned, "maybe."

Their plane arrived in Saint Tropez. Sophia was excited, she'd only been to Paris and that was about it.

Cody got into one of the rental cars to drive, while Sophia sat down in the backseat.

"Babe - let's move here - "

"No."

"Wow," she laughed, "that was mean."

"No."

When they got there there was a few of these small boats that one of them had to learn to sail without any lessons. Sophia decided to do it, she had experience with kayaking and white water rafting but never this. But, maybe, her experience would help.

She pushed her boat from the shore and tried to steer it, grabbing her sail so she could turn right.

She looked behind her and saw Yale come in fourth. There were two other teams here already, the last all girl team and one of the boy teams.

She had to admit it was a struggle, but she successfully got her boat to the first clue. As she turned away she put the clue in her mouth, before taking a hand off of the sail and attaching the clue to her vest.

Soon the all girl team left, making them in first place. Then the violin team arrived.

The NBA all stars and Brittany and Lucas hadn't arrived yet, she noticed. One of them probably got eliminated.

She almost made a bad turn but recovered, quickly grabbing her second clue before she fall off.

She noticed that Yale seemed to be struggling right now.

While she was coming back she saw the NBA team doing a speed bump. It must've been a non elimination leg.

She finally returned to shore and sprinted out of her boat, almost tripping on the sand as she ran up to Cody with the clues.

They decided to do some sort of food thing, so they went there.

It was bread making, they all had to watch a man make it carefully. It seemed super easy to her.

"Babe, we're making baguettes in France!" Sophia nudged him with a giggle.

"What are baguettes?" Cody questioned genuinely, "I'm a dumbass. This just looks like bread."

"It is brea - never mind. I'm not explaining this to you," said Sophia with a roll of her eyes as she rolled up dough.

Soon they had 30 done, Sophia slid them into the oven as Cody made more.