21

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

The fight got seriously heated.

Nicole was exposing Frankie and Christine, both Frankie and Christine were lying about everything.

"You wanted fucking Zach out yesterday!" Sophia yelled at Frankie. Of course, she was helping throw him under the bus, because she had grown to really hate Frankie. "You literally came up to me yesterday and was like, 'we gotta vote Zach out, he's weighing us down' and now you're accusing Nicole for something that YOU did, and not her. You're a fucking idiot. You're a bad liar, you're exposed, you're caught, and you're kind of being a dumbass right now."

"Yeah whatever, Sophia. You're the one sexually manipulating Cody."

The room went dead silent at that. She saw Cody in the corner of her eye staring at her, like he knew she was about to roll up her sleeves and kick Frankie's ass. But the fact that she was just accused of not caring about her showmance was uncalled for.

Sophia started to tear up, putting her water down and starting to go to the bathroom as Donny told her, 'please don't cry'.

"Donny, you can't trust anyone out there!" Sophia whisper-yelled, wiping tears from her eyes. "Like, you, me, and Nicole are gonna be picked off one by one!"

"I honestly don't know if Derrick and Cody still have my back after tonight." She rolled her eyes. "They better. Because them, plus Nicole and Donny? Are all I have. I am never trusting Frankie or Christine ever again."

{10:05 AM}

Another mental competition. Of course, the competition she hated.

Though someone had to sit out since there was an odd number, so she did.

Nicole won the first HOH, and Sophia immediately ran over and wrapped her arms around her. She was so damn happy.

She knew that if Nicole wasn't dethroned as HOH, she'd be safe for another week.

While Cody sat next to her, he was of course being flirty with her, kissing the top of her head and tracing down her arm.

Then Christine won the second HOH, it wasn't the best case scenario for her, but it wasn't the worst.

{11:35 PM}

Sophia walked into the cabana room with Nicole.

"So who were you thinking?" Sophia asked, her hair in a messy bun as she drank her coffee.

"I would put up Caleb in a heartbeat." Sophia nodded along with her, agreeing. "And maybe Victoria."

"We need you to stay HOH." Sophia sipped her coffee and spoke again. "So Victoria would definitely weigh Caleb down. It's perfect."

"Mhm." She said. "Zach and I had a talk earlier. I told him that Frankie told me that he wanted Derrick, Cody, Caleb, Zach, or you on the block."

"Smart."

{12:01 PM}

"Cody, can I talk to you?"