-> thirty four

"WHAT the fuck - " Sophia grumbled angrily as Cody poured shampoo on her head.

In return, James threw flour right onto Cody, covering his face, hair, and upper body.

"I just fucking showered, you dick!" Sophia shouted, running into the kitchen.

"You motherfucker!" Cody yelled at James as everyone laughed, "You motherfucker, James!"

Sophia groaned and grabbed flour out of the cabinet, putting it in a huge cup to throw at Cody.

She went back into the bathroom and threw the cup of flour at him, and his mouth dropped in surprise.

"Heh," she smirked, "bitch, that's what you fucking get."

"Hey! I'm still sick, you stupid potato!"

"I don't give a shit! I just took a shower!" her smirked widened, "you stupid fucking nugget, now I need to take a shower again!"

"Good," he mumbled.

"Just for that, I'm getting more flour."

|>|

Sophia could tell James was discouraged.

It's like he felt empty.

"Do you think James is okay?" Sophia asked.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Corey reassured her.

"I dunno - I'm kinda getting emotional just for James," she sniffled, waving off the tissues that were offered to her, "no - I'm good, thanks.. I just feel bad about it, I guess. James is such a good person and him and Natalie had such an amazing bond.. I wouldn't say it was unbreakable, but.. I gotta admit, it was a powerful one. I feel like without her he's just slowly going to tear apart. And.. that's just a classic romance story, I guess."

|>|

Cody walked into the house with Sophia's water and his own. He was going to do the same prank that James had done to her a few weeks ago, just with less salt, because she'd get really pissed.

They were now outside playing with the dominos, Sophia took a sip of her water, tasted something very wrong, and spit it all over Cody.

"Oh shit - " Sophia laughed, quickly removing his microphone.

"Are you fucking serious!?"

"You're the one who put fucking salt in my drink!"

|>|

"If Cody doesn't marry you, I'll marry you."

"Sounds good."

"Don't worry, I'll stay fit."

Sophia laughed at Victor and punched him in the shoulder.

"We have a funny little relationship, it's hilarious," Victor laughed.

"I'm sorry Victor, but Sophia's heart may be one comp you won't win." Paul spoke with a hint of laughter.

|>|

"This is the nomination ceremony. It's my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

Victor's face appeared.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..."

Paul's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Victor, and you Paul. I love both you guys but strategically it's not my best interest to put James up. Mama didn't raise no bitch, I gotta make a big move. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

485 WORDS

IM SORRY I PUT ALMOST NO EFFORT INTO THIS CHAPTER. I WASNT FEELING GOOD AT ALL WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS.. IM SORRY!