16

EDITED AS OF 5/16/2021

SOPHIA AND NICOLE were both laying on the hammock, talking about random things like they usually would.

Cody approached the two, and laid on the two of them, causing the hammock to shake.

"Cody—Cody! Stop it!" Sophia laughed.

"I can't breathe." Nicole giggled. He jumped off the two and the hammock went on its side, making Sophia fall off.

"Sorry ladies, I'm not exactly what they'd call—"

"Graceful?" Sophia finished for him, a giggle following her words.

It took a few minutes for her to be able to get back on the hammock with Nicole, and once she did, Nicole had to go get water.

"I gotta go get water—" Nicole said, when the hammock started to tip over again. "Are you okay? I gotta go get water, are you good?" Nicole was laughing as she let go of the hammock, Sophia falling off again, laughing.

"No, no! The floor is lava! She fell in the lava!" Cody yelled, kneeling down to hug her, picking her up bridal style, then carrying her over to the couches. She laughed at him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they both crashed onto the couch. Nicole came back out, giggling at the two.

"You guys are so cute."

{4:32 PM}

"Should I go down there?" Zach asked Cody and Frankie. He was referring to where Sophia, Nicole, Christine, and Hayden were in the living room. They were all talking, apparently playing some sort of sight game. "Not to talk to them, just to like, make it awkward."

"That'd be cruel." Cody laughed. He didn't want Zach to bother Sophia or any of them, but he was sort of afraid to say that to his face.

"Im gonna bring beef jerky and starburst down there, ask them if they want some, and be like 'oh wait, you're a have not' and just rub it in their face." Cody tried to let out a laugh that sounded real, but it was hard to do so.

Zach exited the room and went down to the living room. Silence immediately came over Sophia, Christine, and Nicole, but to be nice, Hayden asked 'What's up, Zach?'

"You guys want some beef jerky?" Zach asked. Sophia glared at him, obviously he was trying to piss her off. She couldn't eat it because she was a have-not, and he knew that. Cody looked at them from the balcony, and when Sophia saw him, she cleared her throat and left.

{11:52 PM}

"Nicole's germatard expires tonight at 12 AM." Sophia giggled. "She's doing a strip tease right now."

Nicole threw her hat off, then walked around Hayden and placed her wiener on his lap.

Sitting down, Nicole flipped off her shoes, everyone watching, and Sophia laughed at the scene. Nicole then took off her suit, doing something to make it look seriously funny as she took it off.

A few minutes later while Nicole, Sophia, and Amber were on the hammock, they were all watching Hayden and Victoria.

"Are they making out?" Nicole asked. Sophia looked over, amused but a bit shocked when she saw them very close.

Yikes.

{12:34 PM}

Derrick had been called into the diary room, and Sophia had no idea why, but it was probably just for a regular update.

Derrick came out of the diary room, and he looked... pretty miserable.

"Hey, I cant make this stuff up so I'll just make it quick. My grandfather passed away this morning." Sophia's jaw dropped as she looked at him. "So, I don't want to talk about it right now, but you guys can read it if you want."

Sophia felt bad... two grandparents in one summer?

Geez.

{3:45 PM}

It was time for the veto picks.

Donny got picked by Frankie.

Victoria got houseguest choice and chose Hayden.

Jocasta chose Christine.

Sophia didn't mind that she wasn't picked, she didn't really get along with any of them and if she won the POV, she didn't want to stir the pot, because she wanted Amber to stay these past few days.

{5:32 PM}

Sophia walked into the backyard, her arm latched with Cody's, leaning her head on his shoulder.

She was wearing a cowgirl hat with a red and black checkered crop top with a tie in the front, something she was definitely going to keep, because she had a flannel just like it.

Amber explained the rules, it was basically a country competition where you had to stack 50 gold bars and rock your horse. If your time hits zero, you're out, unless you agree to go on slop for a week.

Everyone was doing pretty well, including Victoria somehow.

Frankie had like 40 bars on it, then dropped... oof.

Christine had all her bars, and she hit the buzzer, but she still had gold bars on the ground. So Hayden swooped in and hit his buzzer, winning the POV.

Sophia was so happy she ran up to him and gave him a hug, her hat falling off of her head.

{11:34 PM}

Frankie, Donny, Derrick, and Sophia were gathered in the HOH room, talking about the fight they were going to try to set up for Team America.

"So we make Zach blow up on Amber." Frankie spoke.

"I love that idea." Sophia nodded excitedly.

{1:32 PM}

It was time for the veto meeting.

Sophia was guessing Hayden was going to use the veto on Victoria.

And obviously, he did.

Amber was put up as a replacement, and when it was about to end, Zach stood up.

"While I have everyone here." He cleared his throat. "Amber, you're sitting right where you belong, and you're on your way out that door. I couldn't be happier." Sophia eyed the rest of Team America. "Beast Mode Cowboy has saved you twice already in this game. He risked $5,000 on you, more than all your boyfriends have spent on you combined. When you were both have-nots, he gave you his blankets. And to top it all off, he ate a pickle. A freaking pickle, the food he hates more than anything in the world, nearly threw up all over the kitchen, just so you would go on a date with him. Have anything to say? No? That's funny, because that's what you've been saying to him this entire summer. It just really pissed me off. That's it."

Sophia smiled, though it wasn't a mission complete since Amber didn't respond, she was still happy with it.