29

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

"HELLO HOUSEGUESTS!" Julie said. She began asking her usual questions, and she went to Sophia.

"Sophia, if you become a have not, what special food would you like to request from America?"

"Ooh, that's tough." Sophia giggled. "Maybe apple pie."

"Apple pie?" Julie tried to act surprised. "I'd say that's an overwhelming no." Sophia looked down teasingly, frowning.

"Well, as motivation to keep everyone in the house going, here's a little taste of home."

Family— it was videos of family.

First it was Caleb's.

Then Victoria's.

Then Cody's dad. He was near tears, she could tell. Sophia hugged him tightly, smiling. The part of his message that just made her smile is when he called her a keeper. She was happy that his family liked her.

Then it was Nicole's.

Then Frankie's. His sister was there, Ariana, and Sophia's mouth dropped at how beautiful she was.

Then it was Donny's.

Then Christine's husband.

Then Derrick's wife, dogs, and daughter. His daughter was the cutest soul she'd ever seen.

Lastly was Sophia's best friend, Parker.

"Hey girl! Oh my god, I love you so much." Parker spoke from the TV. Sophia wiped her tears. "I watch the live feeds every single day, every minute, every hour and every second. We're all rooting for you here girl." She showed their whole basketball team in back of them, who all yelled "Go potatoes!"

"Sophia, I have to ask." Julie started. "How much do you miss your friends?"

"Words can't express how much I miss them and how bad I feel for leaving them to win things without me." She laughed.

"Well, I'll be back in a few moments for the live eviction."

A few minutes later, Sophia was called into the diary room.

"Sophia has played a very loyal game, it's expected for her to stay loyal to Nicole tonight."

"Hi Sophia."

"Hiya Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I sadly vote to evict the beard, Donny."

"Thank you."

Moments later the vote was announced.

"When I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will only have a few moments to say goodbye, grab his or her belongings and walk out the front door." Sophia gulped. "By a vote, of 6-0,Donny you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

Sophia gave Donny a hug, then he walked out the door.

She watched his picture fade to black and white, beaming at Nicole.

{HOH COMPETITION}

Julie explained the rules of the competition, and then it started.

Sophia dipped her scooper in, it honestly wasn't that hard to balance.

She didn't see why everyone was falling, it wasn't that hard at all.

She poured all she had in her scooper into the snowman.

Running back wasn't hard either, she ran back just as easy.

"Wh—" Christine stopped herself as she slipped. "What the—how are you doing that!?" She yelled at Sophia, surprised. Sophia giggled.

"Am I the only one who isn't clumsy?"