|two|

"OH shit, we're going to Belgium!" cheered Sophia.

Cody and Sophia were the second team, meaning they had gotten up at 8:16 AM.

Sophia saw some of the other teams as they got their passports.

Though she didn't see Dessie and Kayla. They must've gotten eliminated, which sucked because they seemed like sweet girls.

They arrived at the airport, immediately being able to go into the plane where she saw everyone else again.

This time it was a longer flight. She had fallen asleep for a little bit, which would probably help if she needed an energy boost during the race.

They all later arrived in Antwerp, Belgium at 9 AM. They went into a chocolate shop where they had gotten their first clue.

"Roadblock!" Sophia smiled, "nice."

"You wanna do it?" Cody questioned.

"Hell yeah, I'm doing it."

Sophia climbed up the ladder to where her clue was. She was gonna pretend that it was coffee, or candy. She wanted it.

She quickly climbed to the top, she was going vs boys which made it slightly easier for her since her body was smaller, and the ladders were small as well.

"Good job, babe," Cody kissed her head as they looked at the next clue.

It was a detour, they have two things to choose from, printing a clue and trying to figure out how much a diamond cost.

"I wanna do old print," Cody said.

"Alright."

Sophia and Cody seemed to be in first place right now when they got there, no one else was there, so that was good.

A few teams came in behind them.

"All the letters were like, upside down and in reverse, so that made it slightly more tough."

"But you did it," Cody smirked.

"Shut up."

It wasn't that hard, but the only hard part was that they had to use little rulers to line all the letters up.

The two of them went to print and got it right first try.

"Do you know what this says?" Sophia questioned a woman outside. It was in a different language so they couldn't read it at the moment.

"Something about a French fry race," the woman responded in a thick accent.

"Oh - thank you."

Her and Cody found a small racing area and French fry costumes. Sophia put on one of the costumes along with Cody, who laughed at her look.

"You look cute," he laughed, "you're the best French fry ever."

Cedric vs Cody

Cody sprinted off with his bags on his wagon, he took a huge lead because Cedric had difficulty steering.

"Come on Cody!" screamed Sophia. Cedric then dropped all of his bags, Cody was way faster than him, winning the first head to head.

They both stepped on the mat as Sophia jumped up and down happily in her costume.

"Welcome to Belgium," the girl greeted sweetly.

"Sophia and Cody, I'm pleased to tell you that you are team number one!" Sophia laughed as Cody picked her up, spinning her around and just as quickly putting her back down. "As the winners of this leg of the race, you have won $2,500 each!"

"This is our opportunity," Sophia commented, "I think now people know that we're the team to beat."

April and Sarah were eliminated.