-> fifthteen

EDITED AS OF 5/13/2021

"I wanna wax your nipples."

"Pfft—"

Sophia almost fell to the floor laughing as Cody made fun of her.

"What the fuck—"

"Ok, ok! Start again!" Sophia started into his eyes and cleared her throat, as did he. "I'm gonna bitch slap your ass."

A wheeze escaped Cody's lips.

"I'm gonna fuck your mom." Cody shot back.

"What if my mom isn't good?"

"Then—um—I'll fuck your dad."

"I didn't know you were gay."

"...Just move on."

"Can I lick your finger?" Sophia looked at him as no laugh came out of either of them.

"Is my dick fat?" Sophia tried to contain herself as she cleared her throat again.

"I got a good one," Sophia spoke. "Your mom."

"Oh my fucking god Sophia—" she laughed at his comment. He HATED 'your mom' jokes. "I'm gonna spank you so hard your mom's gonna feel it."

"Pfft—Cody, I thought you hated 'your mom' jokes!"

"I do. I just wanted to get you back."

"Jerk."

|>|

"Houseguests!" Julie spoke. "You have officially been in the BB house for 38 days, experienced 15 competitions, and watched 5 evictions, and their games came to an end... or at least you thought."

She basically explained this twist called The Battle Back. All 5 prejurors battled against each other and one person was left standing to enter the Big Brother house again.

The doorbell rang, making Sophia jump.

Sophia held onto Natalie and Zakiya's arms as Victor walked in.

"Oh shit—" Sophia pointed at him in surprise, a big smile on her face.

Sophia got up and gave him a hug, laughing at his entrance as people kept screaming.

|>|

"Excited?"

"Hell yeah. I'm back in the Big Brother house," Victor laughed.

"Sorry about votin' you out, by the way. I knew that I couldn't save you because of the numbers, and I didn't want to piss people off."

"Eh, it's alright. I'm willing to give you another chance." She nudged him as he laughed again.

"Ok.. so do you want a recap?"

"Please."

"Ok, so basically these past few weeks everyone has wanted Tiffany out. Tiffany has gone psycho and lots of things happened." She sighed. "Last week I got put up by the roadkill winner, aka Tiffany, flipped my hair in her face, and earlier in the week almost got into a physical fight with her."